The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cry_163209t.jpg

well.. looks like we continue to trump United even after the Champs League final

- Ribery has rejected a move to England. He said he will most definitely not be playing in England.

- We're reportedly after Vidic.. offered 22,000,000 for him allegedly

basically seems like we're after Ibrahimovic, David Villa, Ribery, Mascherano, Maxwell and Vidic and Laporta has said we'll sign at least 3 or 4 players in the window. Eto'o and Yaya Toure are the two that appear most likely to depart. without being selfish i'd like to see us sign one of Ibra or Villa (don't care which one. love them both) Ribery, Masch (if Yaya goes) and Vidic would be nice but not 100% necessary.

----------------- Valdes ------------------
------------------------------------------
Alves ----- Pique ----- Puyol ----- Maxwell
-------------- Mascherano ---------------
------- Xavi ------------- Iniesta ---------
--- Messi ---------------------- Ribery ---
-------------- Ibrahimovic ----------------

that side would certainly be every chance of going back to back in all comps.

my personal priorities.

Ibrahimovic (my favourite non-barca player)
Ribery (him and Messi would be a sight to behold)
Maxwell (hopefully can sign him in the deal with Ibra. We desperately need a new LB)
Mascherano (would climb up past Ribery in the event Yaya leaves, but for now he stays here)
would be a huge team ... but would vidic on the bench if he did come??
and if you have people ****ing cheating for you every season then you'll win it every season.

who knows? with that team you might actually be good enough to legitimately beat Chelsea.
**** up idiot

learn to play football in the offensive half and maybe you would've won a CL just once in that club's miserable history.

**** up idiot

learn to play football in the offensive half and maybe you would've won a CL just once in that club's miserable history.
well they did play well in the offensive half.

having countless penalties denied and strikers missing 1 on 1's take place in the offensive half.

believe it or not.

you support a ****ing cheating club. only corruption got you to where it did.

yeh i made the side in the event Vidic doesn't come (which let's be honest, is the most likely scenario). He won't be going anywhere

if he did come though, he'd be our first choice Centre Back. IMO Puyol may be relegated to the bench because right now Pique is our best CB IMO

yeh i made the side in the event Vidic doesn't come (which let's be honest, is the most likely scenario). He won't be going anywhere

if he did come though, he'd be our first choice Centre Back. IMO Puyol may be relegated to the bench because right now Pique is our best CB IMO
you never tell what laporta is thinking ... one minute he says "we're definitely making 3/4 big signings to prevent what happened after winning the 06 CL final" then he says "we're not paying excessive amounts like R.Madrid".

reality is, most big signings require excessive spending.

BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING APART FROM THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS BOURKEY!

Which team do you think Michael Owen will go to? Barca perhaps?

Typical Wenger isn't it.

Buy a great young attacking player for 10m+ and convert him into a DM. Buy another young attacking player for similar money to fill Nasri's previous position.

You know, instead of buying a defensive midfielder player in the first place.........

Not so sure he'll buy another wide mid either.

Apparently Lorik Cana is available. Sign him up ...

i said "unless you can hold onto them". after 2006 the likes of henry and pires went elsewhere.

that isn't for the last ten years then, that's three years, which is correct.

You of all people should realise how good Valencia is. Tore Arsenal to shreds twice this year.

is that why we comfortably beat Wigan twice? :confused:

There's a big rumor on kumb.com that with Sears going to Sheffield Wednesday on loan for a season, West Ham are going to bring in Tommy Spurr (LB) and Mark Beevers (CB) as part of the deal.

Also that Joe Ledley is headed to West Ham in a deal involving Daniel Gabbidon headed back to Cardiff.

Know about Beevers (quality on FM09 19 y.o CB) and Ledley, but does anyone know anything about Spurr? Apparently he's quite a good prospect in the Joe Mattock mould.

But I like these signings if it's the case as they're all young players with the potential to improve, which are the type of signings we need to make going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well we should be happy to hold onto yaya ... his contract runs out in June 2011.

Still waiting for Man City to explode onto the transfer market.
yep, the season is starting real soon (how many days is it now?) and they're due back to start their pre-season training tommorow, aren't they?

dude, where's my car?

yep, the season is starting real soon (how many days is it now?) and they're due back to start their pre-season training tommorow, aren't they?

dude, where's my car?

you left it in barcelona.

(new thread page, new reference needed.)

Andres Iniesta was last seen driving to Xavi's house to pick him up before heading to pre-season training at the Nou Camp, where they ran into Messi.

Then they did a circle-jerk to determine who was the #3, #4 and #5 players in the world. As they all concluded #1 and #2 are Torres and Gerrard

oh man.

this is like the script of one of those really shit, cheap horror movies here. (just watched hellraiser 3 - and I'm here asking myself 'why?')

guy is followed around by barcelona references - goes into the liverpool thread THERE THEY ARE! onto the money board? nuh not getting away. a click away onto the main afl board - surely there's enough stupid threads to filter out barca? nuh uh - judd v hodge thread concluded with something about pep guardiola making up some stupid mixtape to show to his w***er players.

then the guy goes crazy and starts doping up, hitting people and all that shit.

Andres Iniesta was last seen driving to Xavi's house to pick him up before heading to pre-season training at the Nou Camp, where they ran into Messi.

Then they did a circle-jerk to determine who was the #3, #4 and #5 players in the world. As they all concluded #1 and #2 are Torres and Gerrard
:D not bad but I think you'll find they were having the who's the biggest diver circle jerk.

Kompany.. you didn't tell me you were heading to the French Open Final? i would have joined you!

[YOUTUBE]YqTEaKqLd6I[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back