The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport are fairly insistent we've agreed a 5 year deal with Tevez, but no confirmation from the club or from any other sources.

So I'll take it with a large pinch of salt at this stage. But we do look to be in the driving seat.

Reminds me of that stupid prick who slashed the net in the Iraq match.

Iran IIRC...

Better was that pommy bloke who masqueraded in the United team photo for the game against Leverkusen? I think in 2002. He also dressed up as an English batsmen and walked out during the Ashes in 2001...

Power? Not sure of the name...

Iran IIRC...

Better was that pommy bloke who masqueraded in the United team photo for the game against Leverkusen? I think in 2002. He also dressed up as an English batsmen and walked out during the Ashes in 2001...

Power? Not sure of the name...
Also played a game at Wimbledon and I think he went up to the podium at Silverstone from memory.

Also played a game at Wimbledon and I think he went up to the podium at Silverstone from memory.

Wasn't that the dude that ran out of the track at Silverstone in 03.

How he didn't kill himself and the drivers I have no idea. So close.

Wasn't that the dude that ran out of the track at Silverstone in 03.

How he didn't kill himself and the drivers I have no idea. So close.
No. That was a nutty priest.

Karl Power played at Wimbledon, Photo'd with Man U, played at the Ashes and beat Schumacher with a cucumber at silverstone.

No. That was a nutty priest.

Karl Power played at Wimbledon, Photo'd with Man U, played at the Ashes and beat Schumacher with a cucumber at silverstone.

Ahk.

I know the priests name was Neil Horan, anyway.

I think he might've been the nutjob that ran out during the Athens Olympic marathon or something as well??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An obvious solution?

A straight swap would probably be good for both teams actually. Although Mascherano can't double up as a defender.

We'll be allright. We've got enough CBs. It was unfortunate what happened during the last couple of games with our CB situation, but with Henrique coming back and hopefully a SB sub (which means Puyol can play in CB when needed) we'll be fine.

Personally i would rather keep Yaya. He is brilliant on the ball, and offers us height in defence and attack, something we don't have enough of and something that Mascherano can't offer.

My beloved Villians need a CM and CB to replace the most manly man I have ever seen in my life....Laursen. And the w***er called Barry. Don't want Owen. Carew must stay. Young must stay. Not sure on Bentley, was pretty good at Blackburn but couldn't make it at Arsenal or Tottenham.

My beloved Villians need a CM and CB to replace the most manly man I have ever seen in my life....Laursen. And the w***er called Barry. Don't want Owen. Carew must stay. Young must stay. Not sure on Bentley, was pretty good at Blackburn but couldn't make it at Arsenal or Tottenham.
All I want is BIG TOM HUDDLESTONE!

West Ham are in talks to sign 3 players. VERY close to signing Luis Jiminez on loan with a view to permanent transfer (around 8-10 mill IIRC). Main issue atm is work permit as he doesnt have a EU passport. Pretty much a certainty once work permits have been finalised. Jiminez will play as a 2nd striker behind a Cole/Ashton.

Second one is Rod Fanni to replace Neill at right back. Talk of Faubert + cash deal to be agreed upon.

No idea who the third player is but I imagine its a striker. We may also sign young left back. Leaves us a bit short as far as defensive midfielders go. I guess if Parker goes down Mark Noble will play that role. No idea what happens if Noble goes down however. Maybe Behrami as a CM. I imagine our 11 will look like

Green
Fanni Tomkins Upson Ilunga
Behrami Noble Parker Stanislas
Jiminez Cole

Bench: Stech Collins Spector Collison Dyer Ashton New Striker

Savio, Gabbidon, Boa Morte in reserve. Looks good to me :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

west ham are in talks to sign 3 players. Very close to signing luis jiminez on loan with a view to permanent transfer (around 8-10 mill iirc). Main issue atm is work permit as he doesnt have a eu passport. Pretty much a certainty once work permits have been finalised. Jiminez will play as a 2nd striker behind a cole/ashton.

Second one is rod fanni to replace neill at right back. Talk of faubert + cash deal to be agreed upon.

No idea who the third player is but i imagine its a striker. We may also sign young left back. Leaves us a bit short as far as defensive midfielders go. I guess if parker goes down mark noble will play that role. No idea what happens if noble goes down however. Maybe behrami as a cm. I imagine our 11 will look like

green
fanni tomkins upson ilunga
behrami noble parker stanislas
jiminez cole

bench: Stech collins spector collison dyer ashton new striker

savio, gabbidon, boa morte in reserve. Looks good to me :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
8-11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back