Not open for further replies.
Latest on the Ibra, Eto'o and Hleb deal is:
- Hleb wants to stay at Barca
- Ibra and Eto'o deal does not include Hleb and will go through very soon
- Hleb's deal is aligned with the Maxwell deal to barca somehow

yeah **** off.

he wouldn't even play for you.

at least he'd be useful at villa.

He might get some game time if he was to come to Liverpool.

We're still waiting on an injury verdict on Skrtel, I know we've got 3 young kids on tour with the squad for pre-season now... but I'd take the Dustbin over them for the short term in high-pressure EPL games.

Anyone but me getting sick of Hull City trying to sign strikers well out of there league

Frazier Campbell, Fortune, Michael Owen and now they have turned to Voronin. Someone needs to tell Phil Brown you are in control of quite possibly the worst EPL side in this decade. No one wants to live in Hull and they sure as shit dont want to play for them either.

Iwulemo, Rob Hulse, Ross McCormack, Darius Vassell. These are the players you should be signing. Campbell, Voronin hell even Zamora are way out of your league ya chump

Ross McCormack handed in a transfer request the day after Phil Brown came to watch him play against Celtic, a couple of weeks after he signed a 4 year contract.

****ing ****

no.

(they're selling half their squad as well)

Selling Dossena by himself would be selling half their squad if we put them all on the scales. They surely need another striker and a better LW than Crabel

Is Glen Johnson really gonna be the only business ya do this window? Its looking that way

In terms of purchases, it's growing increasingly likely that he will be the only one who is going to play in the first team.

no.

(they're selling half their squad as well)

Well, yes, this too. But... we wont even buy anyone :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shakhtar coach Lucescu has admitted defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy (22) has put in a transfer request. Barcelona has been after him all summer - at first the player thought it was too early to move, but Guardiola reportedly loves him.

Seems quite a talent - 18 caps for Ukraine already and was Shakhtar's captain in the uefa cup final.

Shakhtar coach Lucescu has admitted defender Dmytro Chygrynskiy (22) has put in a transfer request. Barcelona has been after him all summer - at first the player thought it was too early to move, but Guardiola reportedly loves him.

Seems quite a talent - 18 caps for Ukraine already and was Shakhtar's captain in the uefa cup final.

He's a gun in FM. Always try to sign him.

But yes he is quite the talent. Very similar to Vincent Kompany really.

Fenerbache would be the most appealing to his bank account I think.

Looks like Dean Ashton is gone to Stoke City from us. Came back in horrible shape this pre season and GZ wants to off him and replace him with Gudjohnsenn. Hard to miss something you never really had but its a shame he wont get a chance to prove himself with us

Poulsen isnt coming to fenerbahce. he rejected a 4million euro per season deal from us ages ago. Besides, we just signed two brazilians and we've filled our foreign quota.

Fair enough. Fair to say we have no chance then.

Apparantly Tottenham are selling Alan Hutton for about 5 mill. Am I the only one who things this a deadset B A R G A I N. The guy may be injury prone but hes adjusted to the EPL and played very well when given the chance.

Moyes should be all over this like Phil Brown on a over the hill shithouse striker. Even us if we had the 5 mill. Crazy bargain to be had there for someone. Hes nearly as good as Glen Johnson in all honesty

I'm hoping we dont sell him especially with Woodgate, King and Dawson all missing early in the season. Corluka to CB, Hutton at RB and Naughton to be back up. Unless Naughton is ready to jump into the premier league from day 1 that is.

5mil is way too cheap I think, when we signed him it was reported United were after him. And his first half season with us was good, then injury struck, and then the horror show that was the 4-4 draw, then more injury. That doesnt mean he cant play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back