The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their credibility has gone downhill big time over the last 5-10 years, so like you hinted at, I wouldn't take too much out of anything that they publish.

David Prentice was their Everton correspondant (more like Everton mouthpiece to be more accurate) and struck me as somebody who wrote garbage all the time.

Prentice has about as much credibility as a chimp on a typewriter.

TB is usually spot on though - He's generally right so I do take him quite seriously.

Well we knew we were after 2 Inter Milan players. First was Luis Jiminez and the second appears to be Mancini. Both coming on 1 year loan deals with buyout clauses (Jiminez around 10 and Mancini around 15). Liverpool tried to jump in and grab Mancini off us but he wants guaranteed first team football which he will get with us. Mancini doesnt get along with Mourinho at all and is desperate to leave

Mourinho and Zola are apparantly close friends which has made the deals alot easier to go through. Exciting times

As far as outs go City continue to chase Matthew Upson. We said 15 mill. City however first option is to get Lescott and if that fails Upson is option number 2. Upsons got 3 years left on his current deal so pretty much the ball is in our hands. I reckon we can squeeze 15 mill out of City or what id prefer with Richards and 10 mill heading our way. If 15 mill is received we will use 5 on a new CB and save the rest to sign up one of the two loanees on a permanent basis next year or maybe even both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a weird one.. Bayern says they're currently negotiating with Bosingwa but are still waiting to get permission from Chelsea.

And a weird one.. Bayern says they're currently negotiating with Bosingwa but are still waiting to get permission from Chelsea.

Strange. :confused:

Why would he want to leave/ why would Chelsea want to get rid?

Maybe he's been on the drugs or something?

Explains their interest in right-backs, anyway.

LOL that is some funny shit.

Career achievments
Joined Newcastle for record fee
Captained Newcastle in 2008.

The graphs are gold too. Look at 2006/07 :D

"Committed"

:D

Why not just throw loyal in there too. :rolleyes:

Hey Owen! **** you - you pathetic piece of rat shit! :)

Calm sure but wtf does he mean by calculated exactly. Ie. Owen will only work hard after a long thought process determining whether its worth using his energy.

Thats all it could mean and thats being generous. What a ****ed up comment. Still not as ****ed up as the stylish and cool comment. If Michael Owen is stylish and cool then Carlton Cole is Brad Pitt Snr and the pope of funkiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back