Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

It's so funny reading all the posts regarding McInerney.
I didn't realise we had so many doctors and physiotherapists on our forum.
May as well sack the ones that the club are paying and just tell the club to refer to the BigFooty page as to whether someone is fit enough or not.
He was not match fit last match & it takes about 2 matches to get the rhythm back. See Mills, Parker. I think using him as sub is the sensible way to go.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Past records mean very little to me.
If you want to use the 0-8 record should keep in mind that prior to that we had a 13-1 success record against them. In addition, keep in mind that 6 of those 8 matches we played against them were played in Adelaide.
Do you really think Horse is so stupid that he doesn't understand what is needed to be done.
As to Horse being so stupid he doesn't see what needs to be done. I am sure he's not. It's just for some reason against Port he, or the players, don't do it.

If Campbell remains Sub I will be astounded. He deserves to start. We need speed on the game. Adams is as slow as an Old Bondi Tram. Fox in, if Juzzy is ok then he plays, but as Sub. If not Adams Sub.

I want Campbell in, was just saying that another poster had gotten the numbers right with their changes.

The Adams Parker starting combo works best when other teams are slower and more contested eg Geelong.

Port have a lot of outside run so if Adams plays he has to sub Parks at some point.

It won’t happen and I know I’m in the minority but for this match I’d like:

In: Fox, Cleary as sub
Out: Mills, Jmac*

Campbell starts.

*Unless he’s 100% pre injury fit, not the version we saw in the QF.

So much effort and focus is put into the 'precedence' created by a streak of any form. Some times there is genuine 'value' within such trends, because they reflect some genuine advantage of one team over the other, or a clear superiority. I'm not so convinced in this case that there is so much to it, bar just a run of games where they've had the better of us.

I suspect we will learn a hell of a lot in the first 10 or 15 minutes on Friday night, as to whether there is any mental implications of the streak. We should come out absolutely breathing fire hopefully!

No the bullets start flying. Sack Hinkley every second post haha. Most two faced supporters ever.

Two faced?
Have you seen the length of the Sack Hinkley thread.

Anyway, now that our AFL puppet chairman has endorsed the coach for 2025 the foot is off the gas.
Compare Hinkley's last two pregame press conferences if you need evidence.

Enjoy the win and good luck against Geelong.

Two faced?
Have you seen the length of the Sack Hinkley thread.

Anyway, now that our AFL puppet chairman has endorsed the coach for 2025 the foot is off the gas.
Enjoy the win and good luck against Geelong.
Nah reckon you guys are back to your best. I did however find it odd in the presser that he said he’d need a bit of luck to win the prelim ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell starts.
He would have started vs GWS if not for the uncertainty re the death of his grandfather.
It had a legit month of footy and you can just see he's in form. It's like cricket. You can just see when a player is on. He takes Jmac place.
A straight swap. Jmac to sub. I'm not sure his peg has four quarters in it. Yet. I'd like to see him come on when it's a bit looser and exhausted.
Adams for Mills. A reshuffle of sorts that will see Florent and Lloyd play back a bit.
Adams to come in. Motivated. To just provide that grunt early on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back