No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meanwhile in Australia welcome Chinese students we have put in some rules but here’s 1500 bucks and how to circumvent our rules
It's a bloody joke!!!!!
They have ruined our way of life and business, my business is furked and it's going to take me a very long time to come back if I survive it.
I bet they buying up low shares as we speak. They don't show any remorse and couldn't give a crap about the world. They never have and never will.
If we don't learn that lesson this time then we deserve what comes our way.

Absolute ridiculous people thinking this was developed and released on purpose.
People need to stop taking TV shows so serious.
It may not have been released on purpose but practices like wet markets are wrong on all levels and it's no wonder that the last 3 viruses have come out of china so there is no doubt they have contributed. How many people have to die before we wake up.

It's a bloody joke!!!!!
They have ruined our way of life and business, my business is furked and it's going to take me a very long time to come back if I survive it.
I bet they buying up low shares as we speak. They don't show any remorse and couldn't give a crap about the world. They never have and never will.
If we don't learn that lesson this time then we deserve what comes our way.

Oh, did they tell you this?

It's unfair to generalise a whole population of people because the virus originated in their country. It's also borderline racism.

It may not have been released on purpose but practices like wet markets are wrong on all levels and it's no wonder that the last 3 viruses have come out of china so there is no doubt they have contributed. How many people have to die before we wake up.

Yep, close them down.

Oh, did they tell you this?

It's unfair to generalise a whole population of people because the virus originated in their country. It's also borderline racism.
I don't hate Chinese people but the government is questionable at best.
And lets face it most of the Chinese population have no voice so they are also suffering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more like absolute scum at best lol
Look even the Chinese government call out racism when any nation says it originated in China FFS how stupid do we look.
We need to have less reliance on the trade alliance because one day they will turn the tap off and we will be furked.
Australia is a business that has 1 major client only (China) if that client doesn't need us anymore then we will go through tough economic times.
This is proof that when you flick the switch the world economy gets hammered.

Last edited:
The last deadly virus MERS didn't origina from China, it came from Jordan.

Look even the Chinese government call out racism when any nation says it originated in China FFS how stupid do we look.
We need to have less reliance on the trade alliance because one day they will turn the tap off and we will be furked.
Australia is a business that has 1 client only (China) if that client doesn't need us anymore then we will go through tough economic times.
This is proof that when you flick the switch the world economy gets hammered.
Lol, do you seariously believe that?

Lol, do you seariously believe that?
Have a look at how much the export $ are worth.
2 main areas where most of our export dollars come from.
Minerals
Universities

Our top 4 countries we export to

China roughly worth 120 Billion
Japan 44 Billion
America 20 Billion
Korea 22 Billion

Last edited:
Have a look at how much the export $ are worth.
2 main areas where most of our export dollars come from.
Minerals
Universities

Our top 4 countries we export to

China roughly worth 120 Billion
Japan 44 Billion
America 20 Billion
Korea 22 Billion
No secret China is Australia's biggest trading partner for both imports and exports, but you said "Australia is a business that has 1 client only (China)"
1 client only? That is absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back