No Oppo Supporters The TAN 75 - NO Politics talk allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips on how to manage upper back/neck pain when working from home? I have a good Desk/chair set up at work that I don’t at home.
Steal the chair

Any tips on how to manage upper back/neck pain when working from home? I have a good Desk/chair set up at work that I don’t at home.
I've been following Peter Attia for years, he's brilliant. In this series of short videos he deals with upper back and neck pain due to the unnatural act of hunching over a computer

In times like these we need to be a little more flexible...how about i 'borrow' the chair while i work from home maybe...?!?
And then not return it, but if they say no you can’t then contact centrelink

I'm assuming all Uni's will be shut too?

Inb4 1000's of masked zombies are walking the streets aimlessly contrary to advice?

*It's already happening if you haven't noticed

No fu**s given obviously
No, most are 'federal institutes', only if the federal governments shut down non essential services
they will move online

German leader Merkel in self-isolation.
Her doctor tested positive.
Italy death toll nearing 6,000 almost three times World Trade Center 9/11 attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol I put petrol in a diesel fleet vehicle the day we picked it up , fortunately didn’t start it drained the tank right as rain
Heh heh I did the same once years ago...
Was working super long hours doing deliveries for a Paper Merchant...that shall remain nameless for obvious reasons...
Half asleep noticed the diesel gauge was low and pulled into a servo, parked along the close packed bowsers saw diesel on one of them reached for the hose and started filling...totally filled the two tonner went inside the servo to pay for the bill and was asked where you parked?!? White truck mate! Ok that will be $120 of petrol....long pause with face draining colour...Nahhhh...nah with emphatic shake of head...diesel! DIESEL!!!!
Na mate that's petrol you got....incomprehensible profanity for an unknown period of time...okkkkk...here's the card!
Back out to the truck...still had a delivery to do...say a quick 5 hail marys and turn the key to start the truck...splutter misfire, fart and shake like a dog shitting razor blades...drive out...still farting....not good....pull into another servo and ask if they want a $100 bucks of petrol...just get it out of the tank...they did!
Filled her back up with diesel put in two bottles of injector cleaner...was never the same again...just lacked that top end power...I never said boo...
The company never came back to inquire why petrol as we only had diesel trucks and ute...

Heh heh I did the same once years ago...
Was working super long hours doing deliveries for a Paper Merchant...that shall remain nameless for obvious reasons...
Half asleep noticed the diesel gauge was low and pulled into a servo, parked along the close packed bowsers saw diesel on one of them reached for the hose and started filling...totally filled the two tonner went inside the servo to pay for the bill and was asked where you parked?!? White truck mate! Ok that will be $120 of petrol....long pause with face draining colour...Nahhhh...nah with emphatic shake of head...diesel! DIESEL!!!!
Na mate that's petrol you got....incomprehensible profanity for an unknown period of time...okkkkk...here's the card!
Back out to the truck...still had a delivery to do...say a quick 5 hail marys and turn the key to start the truck...splutter misfire, fart and shake like a dog shitting razor blades...drive out...still farting....not good....pull into another servo and ask if they want a $100 bucks of petrol...just get it out of the tank...they did!
Filled her back up with diesel put in two bottles of injector cleaner...was never the same again...just lacked that top end power...I never said boo...
The company never came back to inquire why petrol as we only had diesel trucks and ute...

well this car was delivered to us brand new xtrail, all our cars have diesel written on the fuel cap , this one didn’t , I was on my way to work induction, pulled up to fill it went to pay guy says sorry sir the card only works for diesel I went oh ****. Rang facilities , they organised to get it dealer via a tow, they drained had it back to go home in arvo, walked into induction late and sheepish, when I was told don’t worry one of the BDs has done it three times, I dint feel so bad,

Got curious so decided to watch it and ended up in some putrid Chinese food market vortex.

Bats, rats, dogs, cats, snakes, etc. all just getting butchered and blow torched. The dead animals are just lying on filthy tables, on the wet concrete floors or are in dirty rusty cages.

The worst are the rat skewers. They shove a stick up the rat’s arse, blow torch it and just eat it straight off the stick.

Ended up watching a video on the Yulin dog meat festival. Got about five minutes in before I had to pull the pin. Speechless.

It's still a very common belief there that the more pain and suffering is caused to an animal, the better it tastes. That's why the tiny cages, tormenting, slow killing etc. - everything they do 'makes sense' (I use the term advisedly) once you understand that's the thought process behind it.

In more rural areas skewering and blow torching a still live dog in the streets is like a marketing exercise - 'hey, check out all the suffering, gonna taste amazing!'

I always wondered that if this was proven to actually be true, would it change the way people in the West eat? Foie gras would suggest that a certain group of people would happily pay a premium for extra flavour from suffering.

2DF0B33A00000578-3296650-image-a-15_1446205258503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back