No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three key celebrity A-List influencers are Bec, Nadia and Mia Fev.
Mia represents the new generation.
Like you say, Instagram is the current-day version of the home shopping network.
Bec's sequel to Juddchella will be spectacular.
View attachment 1309702
Grown adults playing dress ups. What a sad state of things society is in.

images - 2022-01-12T164129.436.jpeg

Well the decision on a certain male player's future in the tournament now has a big part to play on the payout she might receive.
It's a good point.
It could be a real legal sh#tshow if Novak is denied entry and sues Tennis Australia.
They do have court cases where they calculate foregone prizemoney.

The immigration minister and his underlings are researching precisely ALL of his movements pre-australia, including localised travel.

Reckon they are looking for anything that adds to the case for kicking him out, and they'll do it on Friday afternoon.
Agreed they are building the case. I expect if they do deport him it will be middle of the night or early hours to avoid media/public.

I think you make a very good point.
If they deny Djokovic a visa, it opens a Pandora's Box of subsequent litigation.
He will sue for compensation, all the way through the Open.
It will overshadow the Open, it will mar it.
After all, he has nothing to lose.
The government is caught between a rock and a hard place, for sure, he is disagreeable.
But letting him in will solve the legal complications, like Mike Amor said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you make a very good point.
If they deny Djokovic a visa, it opens a Pandora's Box of subsequent litigation.
He will sue for compensation, all the way through the Open.
It will overshadow the Open, it will mar it.
After all, he has nothing to lose.
The government is caught between a rock and a hard place, for sure, he is disagreeable.
But letting him in will solve the legal complications, like Mike Amor said.

He will def get deported, as another poster said immigration will look for anything now no matter how small to
Deny him entry.

It's a messy situation with no clear solution.
There are no winners.
He will cause trouble if deported.
They should never have granted the exemption.
For instance, U.S. law is clear, unvaccinated people cannot enter the country.
The error was granting the exemption.

Last edited:
It's a messy situation with no clear solution.
He will cause trouble if deported.
They should never have granted the exemption.
For instance, U.S. law is clear, unvaccinated people cannot enter the country.
The error was granting the exemption.

I don’t like Novac think he comes accross as a flog , but he got the visa after completing everything he was told to do , it’s there own **** up at immigration etc and they should take the courts decision and move on . It’s quite pathetic really , win a case but can then still get kicked out if the minister sees fit , what is the use of having a court system in place if it just gets over ridden .

I don’t like Novac think he comes accross as a flog , but he got the visa after completing everything he was told to do , it’s there own fu** up at immigration etc and they should take the courts decision and move on . It’s quite pathetic really , win a case but can then still get kicked out if the minister sees fit , what is the use of having a court system in place if it just gets over ridden .

He has made mistakes along with border force. He may have completed the paperwork, but he has clearly lied in that paperwork and to officials. And it’s also now proven he was out and about after testing positive to covid.
He’s absolutely deceitful.
So i disagree, the government is right to challenge.

He has made mistakes along with border force. He may have completed the paperwork, but he has clearly lied in that paperwork and to officials. And it’s also now proven he was out and about after testing positive to covid.
He’s absolutely deceitful.
So i disagree, the government is right to challenge.
This is pretty much where I'm at with it. And if on balance its a votes winner, Slomo won't care who Novax litigates.

This is pretty much where I'm at with it. And if on balance its a votes winner, Slomo won't care who Novax litigates.

lol, he won’t take it to court. He has lied his arse off. If he gets deportedhe won’t be able to have recourse.

lol, he won’t take it to court. He has lied his arse off. If he gets deportedhe won’t be able to have recourse.

if what they just said on the radio is true, this will get ugly.
Government will cancel it today
Novak will get an injunction which the government expects to happen
Novak will start the AO
Likely to go to court next week, if he loses he will be punted from the AO mid tournament

yuk

Novak will start the AO
Likely to go to court next week, if he loses he will be punted from the AO mid tournament

yuk
Oh lookey over there...it's the great Novaxx distraction heading towards the GE...

Novak will start the AO

yuk

Novak will be a fool to challenge. What i am enjoying is the contradiction in that Novak was seen as an anti vaxxer and therefore a poster child for that movement. However, all the Scomo knockers are now supporting Novak to beat the govt. Life's kinda funny like that at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back