Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't care less if Waite stays or goes ... Same goes for any player .
This is the new age that the players have demanded .
Support the CLUB not the individual !!

P.s. if Waite thinks North are going to win a flag in the next two years i guess it just proves all those stupid acts over the years were no fluke !!

Given Ralph says in the same article we are getting Higgins (which I don't believe we are), not much credibility in the article.

Given Ralph says in the same article we are getting Higgins (which I don't believe we are), not much credibility in the article.

I couldn't tell what your post was.

Comes up 'unsupported video' on my phone.

Stupid tapatalk!

It's far too hard to keep up with these threads but last time I read you wanted and were confident about getting Higgins. What's changed?

And Waite can nick off. North currently have a better list but they aren't winning a flag anytime soon. I'm actually really over Waitey, wouldn't be too upset to see him leave.

It's far too hard to keep up with these threads but last time I read you wanted and were confident about getting Higgins. What's changed?

And Waite can nick off. North currently have a better list but they aren't winning a flag anytime soon. I'm actually really over Waitey, wouldn't be too upset to see him leave.
I've always wanted Higgins but I've never thought we were actually going to get him. Still don't.

Reckon there'll be plenty of clubs looking at him. Quality footballer whose major issue has always been his durability.
Yeah fair enough. I've been on record as saying I wouldn't chase him but what the hell. Is decent enough when fit. Any idea who the other clubs interested are? As in, are we competing with St Kilda or Hawthorn for his signature?

Yeah fair enough. I've been on record as saying I wouldn't chase him but what the hell. Is decent enough when fit. Any idea who the other clubs interested are? As in, are we competing with St Kilda or Hawthorn for his signature?

From all reports, North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back