Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah fair enough. I've been on record as saying I wouldn't chase him but what the hell. Is decent enough when fit. Any idea who the other clubs interested are? As in, are we competing with St Kilda or Hawthorn for his signature?

I've said all along I see real value in bringing him across. Would love to see it happen.

I don't know who the other clubs looking at him are. There is talk that North Melbourne are one of the clubs and I'd be very surprised if Collingwood and Hawthorn hadn't asked the question.

I've been meaning to change it to Jarrad instead of Jarrod for like 5 years..

How do i change the name?

No idea. Otherwise I'd have changed mine a long time ago. It doesn't even mean anything.

You can by contacting Admin.

Use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page.

If only Waite was a little more like Carrazzo.
Waite is ten times more talented and a tenth as professional. He has value and in a forward line with Petrie and Black where the midfield actually works he'd flourish.

Loyalty wise with the son of Vin link I'd be very disappointed in Waite if he left after all the club has put up with him.

Jatz I just think Higgins doesn't fit the age group we have been said to be chasing + I can't see why he'd pick us over Norf & Geelong (his other suitors) unless we are offering way too much money.
I think he'd be a handy addition and an upgrade on a number of current players, but I just don't see him actually coming to us for the above reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Waite wants to go, then let him. The beauty of free agency. Won't have to complain about his injuries or stupidity anymore. We've got what we need from him, father son eligibility.

Swings and roundabouts.
Agree, if he wants to go, then let him go.....but before we do....any chance we can get a refund (product not as described, product void during warrantee period etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back