Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good question.

But Sydney are already a really good side without a star power forward. Would be a really top quality side if they added Cloke to there list.

They already Reid who will be better than cloke.

It is very easy to never look a fool with regards to rumour or otherwise.

I want to know, whenever anyone brings me any information, in business or in life generally, how or where they got that information, I need to be able to go to the source myself if needed. If I dont get that information I treat it as bullshit. Its an automatic reaction. If it is the truth, it does not need its source hidden. This carpark deep throat stuff is movie myth.

The next thing I need to know, actually I need to know this simultaniously to how or where the information came from, is why are you bringing this information to me. If I dont get a satisfactory answer to that the information is unreliable, (read bullshit), I dont care how many people are bringing it to me, I need to know why. (The same wrong rumour can be bought to you through different and seemingly unrelated sources, 6 degrees and all that).

Follow these 2 rules and you wont ever be made to look a fool by inaccurate information. It does not matter if you ignore 100 tidbits of truth for they will be from tens of thousands of lies if you stick to those 2 rules.

We know you think every rumour on here is Bullsh1t mate, but thanks so much for reminding us.

I don't doubt he will be good, but he is still a kid. Cloke would mean he gets the 2nd defender and has time to develop.

Fair point, as long as we don't end up with Clokes contract I'm happy

With Milne second because he's an unrestricted free agent...

Problem with getting Milne is that every female at the club would wear this sign-

i-do-what-i-want-touch-box.jpg

Problem with getting Milne is that every female at the club would wear this sign-

i-do-what-i-want-touch-box.jpg
If we get tip rat to the club, can we borrow Setanta from GWS to give him a severe arsekicking during the preseason intraclub matches?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Milne second because he's an unrestricted free agent...

Very much in favour with recruiting Milne...not for him to play in the team, but could be used prematch to annoy everyone and get them revved up for the match. Then we could retire him and bury him up to his neck in the middle of Princes Park. Hate him almost as much as real estate agents and parking inspectors.

Haven't really gone through this thread or much of the forums for that matter. But has anybody heard anything about the Fev to Collingwood?

Don't hold me to this i heard it from an old mate. I don't believe him but worth checking true?
Yeah heard this one too and that he has been on an intense training regime form months as well. But there is always a lot of rubbish out there. If ever there was a fit for a player going around it is Fev to Collingwood. He would fill a massive hole there, cost much less than Cloke, play a lot better than cloke and any one they have and it could win them a premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back