Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source?

Love that some appear to genuinely believe that someone with Ratts' playing style just goes up there for a holiday and takes it for granted. :oops:
fox footy replay have a look

Interesting cellars said a lot of the issues re ratten will now come out including he has a terrible working relationship with a number of key people in the footy club

He mentioned his people management is not a strength

As channel 9 just reported swann and ratten don't speak

Lol what a load of crap. If they didn't speak one would have already left. A football club couldn't function if a CEO and head coach didn't communicate.

I bet Ratten speaks with him and Justin Cordy every single day. They might not be mates, but their respective roles would be completely and immediately untenable if they didn't communicate.

Lol what a load of crap. If they didn't speak one would have already left. A football club couldn't function if a CEO and head coach didn't communicate.

I bet Ratten speaks with him and Justin Cordy every single day. They might not be mates, but their respective roles would be completely and immediately untenable if they didn't communicate.

Might explain a few things

Is there anybody at the club who Ratten is not rumoured to have an issue with? Anybody?
It was never mentioned that Ratten and Swann had a falling out. To me it sounded like the board and/or powerbrokers had a problem with Swann that has been going on all year.

Maybe Swann is behind the Malthouse/Cloke to Carlton push but the club weren't happy with it undermining our season? Purely speculation on my behalf though.

It does if he wants to protect the integrity of his single origin, organic morning coffee.
Rumour is that Swann has taken on the Kopi Luwak approach for preparing Ratts' coffee: eats the raw coffee beans, lets them pass naturally, collects them (without cleaning), and passes them on to Jason Johnson to brew. Strangely nutty and really get you going in the morning!

Rumour is that Swann has taken on the Kopi Luwak approach for preparing Ratts' coffee: eats the raw coffee beans, lets them pass naturally, collects them (without cleaning), and passes them on to Jason Johnson to brew. Strangely nutty and really get you going in the morning!
You thought provoking idiot...:D:thumbsu:

This sort of thing tends to leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Ironically, tastes kind of like a badly prepared mocha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Swanny's going that bad.

Classic-Rocking-Chair-XYF-11-048-.jpg

If this Swann rumour is true, I just wonder if the club might look at Arocca?
Way to go derailing the coffee discussion.
Was Arocca that good? He was one that didn't really stand out for me. It is sometimes hard to judge though, particularly as a supporter, the effectiveness of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back