Rumour The Trade Rumour File

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed a 3 year deal from day one.
Can you show that? All the written words on it I find at Port supporters on bigfooty saying it.

Multiple port supporters have said the same thing, I think the port mod back them up.

I am not sure their was an article about it, I think we should just take them on their word. (Doesn't mean we can't trade for him, it just makes it a lot more unlikely)

Can you show that? All the written words on it I find at Port supporters on bigfooty saying it.

Mate who is a Mod, had it confirmed from a club employee. Can't say much more than that. I watched Shaw play on Saturday, took one really good grab but appears to me, that he needs to improve a lot more before he is ready for AFL.

Watched a bit of the East v SD game yesterday and noticed a bloke called Jack Perham. Bobbed up in the last quarter and kicked a couple which got the team going.

Any one have much info on him? I know he was drafted by Collingwood a while back and has obviously been delisted since.

Dont think Shaw is the answer he will be in the mix with Tabs and Apeness really think we need to pay overs for some one a game breaker who cares what he gets paid.

The crows have delisted Angus Graham and Shaun McKernan, I will put money on Griffin being a crow next year. The Crows 3rd round pick would be fair considering they gave him to us on the cheap.

Looks like Mitch Clarke will be playing for a Victorian club if at all
According to Jon Ralph Clark feels a move to a successful club will be best for him, Clark's partner is doing a course in Melbourne so he will not be leaving Victoria.

The crows have delisted Angus Graham and Shaun McKernan, I will put money on Griffin being a crow next year. The Crows 3rd round pick would be fair considering they gave him to us on the cheap.

Shame he didn't get the opportunity, or maybe form, for a few good performances in the main team this year. The way last year was building before the injury I think we could have justified asking for a little more on the grounds we were sending back a better player than we received. Still hope he stays but agree that if he was to return to the crows I'd be fine with taking a little unders on his market value considering the good faith they showed trading him out.

Looks like Mitch Clarke will be playing for a Victorian club if at all
According to Jon Ralph Clark feels a move to a successful club will be best for him, Clark's partner is doing a course in Melbourne so he will not be leaving Victoria.

Must have lost the job that the Demons secured for her.

We'd get more then a third rounder for Griffin I would've thought.

He's a B grade ruckmen who is ready to go and could potentially become an A grader with enough game time.

Players like that are hard to come by so we should be asking for more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we get rid of our back up ruck man when our current one is an injury away from retiring?

Griff won't be going anywhere.

We'd get more then a third rounder for Griffin I would've thought.

He's a B grade ruckmen who is ready to go and could potentially become an A grader with enough game time.

Players like that are hard to come by so we should be asking for more
Sounds exactly like an Adelaide post a couple of years ago.

They won't be giving us something overs so that he can go back to Adelaide and be backup to Sam Jacobs for the remainder of his career. Quokka has it right, if we let him go, it'll be for the same range pick we picked him up with.

Why would we get rid of our back up ruck man when our current one is an injury away from retiring?

Griff won't be going anywhere.
Agree with this - he is a required player and imho would only be traded go if he cracks the sads and threatens to go in the psd. (is he contracted??)

A Docker to WC?
Yeah, that's what he said. Nothing definitive but he said maybe a Docker.

phpybpshnthe-west-avatar.jpg
The West Australian:
Howlett... and perhaps a Docker but I'd rather not mention his name yet, wait till season over.

Yeah, that's what he said. Nothing definitive but he said maybe a Docker.

phpybpshnthe-west-avatar.jpg
The West Australian:
Howlett... and perhaps a Docker but I'd rather not mention his name yet, wait till season over.

Who does it leave - de Boer, Duffy are both out of contract (depending if you believe de Boer has signed a 2 year contract).

C Pearce could be traded, I can't see it being anybody other than those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back