Rumour The Trade Rumour File

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
phpybpshnthe-west-avatar.jpg
The West Australian:
Deboer yet to re-sign but he'd be loathe to leave unless they wanted to trade him. Be a pick for sure

De Boer would be a great get for the Eagles, but luckily for Freo he seems a pretty decent person and I don't know if he'd really enjoy trading clubs like this. The tweet above bolds well. Very loyal and he seems just as hard in his head as he does on the ground – great signs to see someone outside the 22 prepared to work his way back in. Especially when a good six or seven sides would slot him straight in.

Hope the club keeps him, he's worth more as depth than what you'd get as a trade.

Also, what happened to the Malceski rumours? Word was a WA club was most likely to get him. His partner's from Perth. He'd be a serious asset.

I wonder if that means it is another docker that may be going to WC or that deboer chose to stay and Freo instead of go to WC?

De boer is exactly what WC don't need. An inside mid.

They're probably the slowest team in the comp and injecting De boer in to the side takes them another step back.

De boer is exactly what WC don't need. An inside mid.

They're probably the slowest team in the comp and injecting De boer in to the side takes them another step back.
Yeah it sounds like it may be someone else, that won't be revealed until after the final series. If it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really have no idea. Is that the reason we didn't re-sign duffy?

I am just saying names out loud. They need run, Sheridan is a perfect fit for them.

Purely speculating here though, I have no reliable, all-time, rarely incorrect, gets it right most of the time source.

You would think that if Sheridan was going to ask to be traded it would be back to Vic. I would have thought it would be between Duffy, C. Pearce and Deboer being WA boys. And if it is true that Deboer has signed on then you can take his name off that list.

Still think that with Griff, Hannath and Moller on our list as reserve rucks we have one two many. I would not cry if we lost any of them, including Clarke, provided we got value. I just don't see the need to keep so many rucks (we have 5 :eek:) especially as we can also use a pinch hitting KPP on occasion.

Yes we brought Griff back to WA but we didn't use him all season and Clarke has been... well good in patches this season. Sandi is going again next year and who's to say he won't the year after. By which time Moller will be of an age/size to play so is this really the best use of our list space.

IMHO trading Clarke, Griff or Hannath is well on the cards.

Still think that with Griff, Hannath and Moller on our list as reserve rucks we have one two many. I would not cry if we lost any of them, including Clarke, provided we got value. I just don't see the need to keep so many rucks (we have 5 :eek:) especially as we can also use a pinch hitting KPP on occasion.

Yes we brought Griff back to WA but we didn't use him all season and Clarke has been... well good in patches this season. Sandi is going again next year and who's to say he won't the year after. By which time Moller will be of an age/size to play so is this really the best use of our list space.

IMHO trading Clarke, Griff or Hannath is well on the cards.

Griff was brought over as insurance for Sandi. Nothing more, nothing less.

Griff was brought over as insurance for Sandi. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yep because Clarke was underdeveloped at that stage. Since then Sandi's health has improved, Hannath and Moller have been recruited and Clarke has improved. So from 1 and 1/2 rucks to 4 and 1/2. Oversupply springs to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back