Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Brander go? I want him in our team on the forward flank from round 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

28782948_2094285373920472_695887629118865515_n.png

Can anyone here confirm or deny upon the apparent news that the main squad conducted a heavy training session last night prior to today's JLT match against Fremantle?
Certainly doesn't sound legitimate, considering the captain's run was done in the morning. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Someone needs to explain the concept of time to west coasts media team

Website says 10.30 start for training

I arrive at 10.25 and players are already training

Karpany was already leaving as I got out of the car

Travis King‏Verified account @TravisKing 23m23 minutes ago
Nic Nat has strapping on his right hand at Eagles training, was talk around yesterday about a thumb issue but West Coast says he’s fine. Doesn’t look overly protective. The comeback is still on. Rioli on the track after his rolled ankle, knee no longer strapped.

Watching training at lathlain sucks balls tbh

Playing group is spread out across two ovals so really hard to keep tabs on who's out there

Willie is moving well though and mallen is a beautiful kick - would be top 5 at the club

Travis King‏Verified account @TravisKing 23m23 minutes ago
Nic Nat has strapping on his right hand at Eagles training, was talk around yesterday about a thumb issue but West Coast says he’s fine. Doesn’t look overly protective. The comeback is still on. Rioli on the track after his rolled ankle, knee no longer strapped.
Just like a lot of AFL players, seems Nic has his thumb strapped at a minimum semi regularly if not for most games. Feel like this a storm in a teacup.

nic-naitanui_bz3mnljiv57j1xxsyf1ovnmdc.jpg

592fa11d93156_naitanui630gbeigb_592f9ad16a79b.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FHome%2FStreams%2F2016%2F06%2F14%2F07%2F02%2FNicNaitanui_1406a_env.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back