Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Venables doing one on one work with one of the coaches playing on around the man on the mark

He has an impressive burst of speed - hits top pace within a few steps like a one time no 3 for us used to

Cheers for making it down there Keys
Bit of a cluster**** tbh

Missed 2/3 of the session so have nothing much to report and my plan to send the wife off shopping while I was watching training has backfired in a big way

Bit of a cluster**** tbh

Missed 2/3 of the session so have nothing much to report and my plan to send the wife off shopping while I was watching training has backfired in a big way
Yeah, that sort of behaviour certainly doesn't encourage fan engagement... last training session before the season starts.
New season, new logo, new ground, new look team, old treatment of fans

Midfield skill work?
Leading, set shot goal kicking and marking the ball, turning and passing by foot quickly to a target 20m away without going back from the mark - hickmott chastised him when he did step back a couple of paces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to explain the concept of time to west coasts media team

Website says 10.30 start for training

I arrive at 10.25 and players are already training

Karpany was already leaving as I got out of the car
My mate said the same.he got there at 1030 and it was done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Someone needs to explain the concept of time to west coasts media team

Website says 10.30 start for training

I arrive at 10.25 and players are already training

Karpany was already leaving as I got out of the car

I understand the session might have started earlier than previously scheduled due to the weather...

Not that hard to update the website though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walls is a flog, how he thinks we will be worse than North, Brisbane and Carlton is beyond me. Not sure on his justification of Freo making the 8 either. I would have both Melbourne and the Saints ahead of them.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/w...inals-in-2018-says-robert-walls-ng-b88779636z

Lots of question marks around us this year for sure but TBH this article gives me hope. Throbbie has been so out of touch for so long that he's usually miles off the mark - so we are a chance to win it this year :p

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching training at lathlain sucks balls tbh

mallen is a beautiful kick - would be top 5 at the club

Interesting you say this as I know someone in the training group who has been saying the same thing. (In reference to his field kicking)

Apparently also a good burst of speed and has some mongrel.

Hopefully he stays injury free as I liked what i saw in his draft year and now I'm really liking what I'm hearing internally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back