The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough we've won 5 out of our last 6, if only Sizemore got given the gig earlier.

Tbf, his record was still 13-32. :D

The late season mini-resurgence was probably as much to do with the Angel’s not being very good and Tigers putting the cue in the rack, than it was the White Sox unlocking some hidden potential that they didn’t know they had for 155 games. :p

It will be something else if the White Sox have a sell off in the offseason and breaks 121 next year.

Completely bonkers opener to the Mets Braves double header. Mets down 3-0, score 6 in the 8th to take 6-3 lead, then the Braves score 4 in the bottom of the 8th to retake the lead, before Lindor hits a 2 run homer in the 9th to win 8-7.

Can’t wait for the postseason to begin tomorrow. First year in many years that I bought MLB.TV, and I am still unsure if the season pass includes the postseason. 😂

**** the Dodgers.

Thought my Mets might have been able to overcome them but that star power is bloody hard to stop.

Just don’t **** up and put anyone on base for Shohei Ohtani.:p

That guy is ridiculous. Safe to suggest he’s the most talented sports person in the world.

If Cleveland gets up the World series will just be continuous shots of Travis and Taylor, interspersed with LeBron James and the occasional showing of baseball.

Anybody been tracking much of the NBA pre-season.

It's actually a joke that Bronny James is on an NBA roster. Disgusting nepotism and we all have to sit here and stomach it. He's also on a guaranteed 4 year 7.9 million dollar deal. Yet he's barely a towel waver in the G League never mind an actual NBA player.

It's so frustrating to watch. I cant wait for LeBron to retire and **** off. Soooooooooooooo sick of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back