the VENT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:

Yes, it's serious

Yes, I'm crap at this

I was ranked 12,725 after round 5. Scraped out a lazy 1880 this week.

See you at ranking 60,000 :mad:

Sorry but i beat you easily. Was at 20,913 before this week and just scored 1921 so i'll be sinking further. Last year was my first year and ended up the year in the top 1000, got as high as 300 at one stage. I think i outsmarted myself badly this year.

Consistency won't give you 175s, unless you're Gary. Who cares how wide his scores range, as long as he keeps his average up?

I'd rather have the consistant 90-100 point games from him than this sh1t like 176 one week and 68 the next. Having Gilbee getting spud scores like that is bad enough. :mad:

Look at Drummond for example............. Thats what I'm talking about, ultra consistancy, Gilbert too although not sure if he can keep it up.

LOL! This Goodes vent should be rather amusing. :D

I may do one on S.Fisher, the guy is up and down like a freaking Yo-Yo at the moment. :rolleyes:

I agree fisher is up & down at the moment, but in his defence he did go off with a knock to his shoulder in the 2nd qtr(from memory) then came back on later.

I'd like to vent:

Melbourne playing sunday games the past 4 rounds and Cheney being named on the extended bench every one of those weeks giving false hope

F@rking injuries galore!

Enough said! :mad:

Tell me about it. Its killing me at the moment. I've changed my goal. I just wanna win my league now. Winner gets $400. Don't care where I end up overall in SC. I will make some very important trades over the next three weeks with some zeros in my side but fortunately my next three opponents in my league have crappy teams and I still should win. All good (touch wood) lol.

wtf. ling got out scored by mcveigh who he absolutely smashed today.

mcveigh was fxcking useless today.

fxcking angry at supercoach this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad week for me.

Malceski- 49 (Please give me some 80's)
Mackie- 30 odd.
Hodge- Injured and useless ATM.
Salopek- Injured early
Rance- Injured

Higgins and Brown late outs and had no forward emergencies highlighted and one of those on the bench was Walker who is now dominating.

I hate my Super Coach life at the moment.

WTF Mark Harvey... Broughton finally comes back from injury and looks good and you go and drop him :mad:

Add me to the Harvey hate list. :mad::thumbsdown:

There must be something that Broughton has done that we don't know about FBDonkey.

I reckon he should have grabbed a copy of those blackmail photos of Harvey that DeBoer, Hill and Suban have. :D

Getting closer to half way through the year, so it's time to get a few things off my chest.

1) A Massive FU to you Dean Laidley for naming Anthony when you knew he wasn't going to play.
2) A Huge FU to Mick Malthouse for playing Dale Thomas as a floating half back in preseason then stuffing him into the forward pocket for half a game when the real stuff starts.
3) And while we are on Thomas, FU Dale for being a ******** pansy and missing a game because of a cold.
4) A big FU to the AFL for claiming they were clamping down on taggers this season, then letting my players get tagged their asses off.
5) A large FU to adductors. Enough said.

That is all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back