the VENT thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
x3 for Duddy. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad:

The ****ing year I pick the ****er up he ****ing flounders in SC FFS.

x4 for Spuddy/Duddy or whatever you want to call him. (I've seen Flabby Frankfurt before).
F***ing apparent superstar who f***ing can't get above 30.
Oh yeah and f*** you Kospudzke, f***ing 152 one week and f***ing 18 the next.
Muston.... f***ing idiot I was going to f***ing use you as a f***ing cash cow and now you're f***ing scoring shit. Make some cash you dud.

Ahhh.... all vented now:D.

Muston.... f***ing idiot I was going to f***ing use you as a f***ing cash cow and now you're f***ing scoring shit. Make some cash you dud.
quote]

And now the f***ing spud comes out and scores another f***ing 38 and is going to drop in price about $10K. What the hell was I thinking bringing this complete spud in

The bloke I am playing has a slightly better team than me. We both have Ablett so I decided I would make Riewoldt captain instead of Ablett as a way to try and catch up... Ablett is on 172 at 3 F****** qtr time! FFS!!

The bloke I am playing has a slightly better team than me. We both have Ablett so I decided I would make Riewoldt captain instead of Ablett as a way to try and catch up... Ablett is on 172 at 3 F****** qtr time! FFS!!
A lazy 206 for Jesus, just to make you feel better. :)

Gilbee your killing me ,
same with you Fisher

not as angry as you guys though cause i got a reasonable score;)

Here here! :rolleyes:

Bloody Fisher the spud is fricken useless! I could have picked Dawson instead of him and saved nearly $500,000 and had someone who actually gives a stuff in SC and will score well.

Gilbee just plays well when he wants to it seems and everytime a half decent tag is on him he melts like butter. :mad:

My other players that p1ssed me off today were Stevie J scoring 44 and Duddy Franklin 69 :eek:

And I go and lose one of my leagues by 47 points due to the above spud efforts and Pavlichs 20 points. Annoyed as I nearly scored 400 more points than him last week.

Fricken hell! :mad::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

my forward line is ****ed this week i had pavlich who got injured, davis who was a late withdrawal and goodwin on the pine and my emg for davis is warren who ****ing gets a 0, for ****s sake there goes my ranking of 3

Bloody unlucky pieman.

At least Davis should be back for you if it was just a virus.

I feel your pain with Pav. Few difficult decisions to come...

Cheers

Thank F#@K that stoooopid ROBOT ad on the SC Team page has been replaced with the TAC advertisment..............

That bloody ROBOT expanding every time i wanted to trade was beginning to drive me crazy.........>WTF was it for TYRES or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this in my psyche out box last Friday. I think it goes in this thread:

Fk u Jesse White. Fk u. I'll find you. I will hunt you down and I will find you and I will kill you. Im glad I payed an extra $40k for a lanky talentless hack. Fk off

I posted this in my psyche out box last Friday. I think it goes in this thread:

Fk u Jesse White. Fk u. I'll find you. I will hunt you down and I will find you and I will kill you. Im glad I payed an extra $40k for a lanky talentless hack. Fk off

Loved Taken, was a great fim. Liam Nelson is a top actor too. :D:thumbsu:

Taken was good.....

Wasn't he an ex-CIA in the movie....and one chick sees another chick get kidnappped in the hotel.... I recall the chick was good looking....:thumbsu:

yeah thats it, except the chick that was good looking was his daughter and the other chick was her friend. :)

After a flying start, the team is an absolute shambles.

Kerr, Pav, Brennan, N. Brown, Stevie J, Ablett, Cox in doubt...

Have been meaning to get rid of Kerr and N. Brown but something worse keeps happening.

Last week traded Gia to Stevie J - nice...
This week Rich to Ablett - even nicer...

Mind you, if I can get all these guys on the park in the next couple of weeks, I will be the serious dark horse of the league.

Went to the Pub with about 5 minutes left on the Pies v Dogs game... The Pub had the delayed telecast....

In the last 10 minutes of the game, some idiot rocks up and says to his mate, don't worry the Pies got home...

Not sure whether this guy had common sense or any courtesy...LOL..

Not that I really cared who won, but would have liked to watch the last 10 minutes without knowing the result....

Yeah sorry about that man :D

I woulda said something, piss poor form right there.

Nah I'm not a built guy and he had like 5-6 guys and there was only me and my brother-in-law...LOL...

And not worth the trouble seeing as it's my local pub...

There was also punch-on between 2 groups......very eventful night...

EDIT - I think one of your relative also sends you sms about SC scores during delayed telecast games...I think this poor form on his behalf too...ROFL LMAO LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back