The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez do we seriously have to talk about Lynch for the next 2 months

Personally I think it will die down now that he has told them he is going.

Boys while everyone is having a go I thought I would mention. Went to the Pies vs Brisbane game earlier in the year on a boys trip. One of my best mates invited his wife’s best friends new partner who is a mad Collingwood fan. I found out that his brother in law is Lynch’s manager. I asked the question back then if he knew anything. He said to me that Lynch was Richmond or Hawthorn bound as much as it killed him to say it. Now that was early in the season and things could have changed and I hope so but sort of had ingrained from that trip that Lynch was not ours.
Great source. I know I make it a point to keep my wife's brother up to date about everything I do at work...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My head is spinning with each passing minute.

It's Tigers, It's us, It's Tigers, It's Us, It's Tigers but Hawks are coming with a late offer.

Tony Sheahan is going with Lynch to us, sometimes has good mail.
Believes we have offered 7 years.

Isnt it every Aussie boys dream to win a flag with the team they support? Come to Pies Tom

You're a funny guy Matt.

You're talking about Tom Lynch like you were Stuart Dew last year :tearsofjoy:

It's Tigers, It's us, It's Tigers, It's Us, It's Tigers but Hawks are coming with a late offer.

Tony Sheahan is going with Lynch to us, sometimes has good mail.

lol this is the same Tony Sheahan who only a week or so ago said Lynch to Tigers.
It is what it is, in due course.

As for Mark Evans- he's talking shit.
He made it clear they have been pushing him hard for months now for a decision.
Their decision to "strip his captaincy" had no bearing Lynch meeting us or any other suitor.

lol this is the same Tony Sheahan who only a week or so ago said Lynch to Tigers.
It is what it is, in due course.

As for Mark Evans- he's talking shit.
He made it clear they have been pushing him hard for months now for a decision.
Their decision to "strip his captaincy" had no bearing Lynch meeting us or any other suitor.

Who knows, as of a week ago maybe it was Tigers.

I've already resigned myself to the fact he's most likely going to be in Black and Yellow (gut feel), but his opinion holds just as much weight as the rest of the media that are going off half cocked saying to Richmond is a done deal.

Tony Sheahan is going with Lynch to us, sometimes has [good mail.
At least we walk away with some rice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back