The Western Bulldogs Next Coach

Who do you want to be the next coach of the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote you and yebiga to hug it out before the end of next season :p

its what is good for BF
I would've said bans for both of them. Yours works too :p

I really believe it's in everyone's best interests that once the committee to select our new head coach has a short list of 3 that garlic grant and Gordon meet up with mattdougie and obtain his imprimatur
I am not sure what the word imprimatur actually means but it sounds suitably impressive for the occasion

Once this is completed Gordon must unilaterally declare that choco is the coach for the next five years and
That due to circumstances entirely out of the clubs control we must regrettably inform our members that the pound cafe has terminated its lease with the club and Monty iago mattdougie will be reopening the facility at greater west Sydney where Monty will be both assistant to the gws coach Cameron and the official knife sharpener

End of message

Without a proper senior assistant coach (ie someone who has coached in their own right before) and Essendon has three others, this appointment MUST be an experienced coach. If not he must have a senior assistant. Surely the panel are asking these questions for the long term future of the club??
They probably haven't thought of that....

Brace yourself for an assistant to be appointed.

Mark Stevens
Murmurings from several sources have Luke Beveridge up to his eyeballs for Dogs coaching job .. Latest on @7NewsMelbourne soon

Sam Landsberger
Dogs have a coaching short list. Likely to be an untried coach with formal interviews to start next week. Only club in market so no rush.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tea-up the drink puns (esp sub-editors' headlines) if Beveridge gets the nod.
  • "Ailing Dogs take in Beveridge"
  • "Beveridge is the WB's cup of tea"
  • WB support group renamed the Cha Squad
  • "Beveridge claims he's not just froth and bubble"
and when we sack him in 2.5 years:
  • "Bulldogs sink Beveridge"
Wins first 5 games - hot beveridge
Loses first 5 games - cold beveridge
Loses first 10 - beveridge fizzes
Is knifed by senior players and assistants - spilt beveridge
Life style article in the Age with a bit about his favourite restaurants - food and beveridge

Wins first 5 games - hot beveridge
Loses first 5 games - cold beveridge
Loses first 10 - beveridge fizzes
Is knifed by senior players and assistants - spilt beveridge
Life style article in the Age with a bit about his favourite restaurants - food and beveridge
He's probably heard all those and more all his life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back