Meltdown The Western Bulldog's success is built on a lie (Trigger Warning)...

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the people we need to get to the bottom of this

some-x-files-mysteries-we-hope-the-new-series-answers.jpg
terminally good looking and wired for crunch time. keep them on board people.

The bloke is a fool MD, I wouldn't bother. He essentially said we had by far the worst list in the AFL in 2015 and that we were in for a long time down the bottom. Much stronger claims than anyone rightly predicting we would do poorly that year to the extent where he called all of our promising young players terrible.

Cognitive dissonance running so strong that it persists a couple of years later.

Yeah sorry mate I guess the being a tiger fan should have given me an idea.

It's awful having to keep watching the worst team to every win a flag over and over again.

I mean if it wasn't for the bye, the umpires, the draw, the afl hand outs, Thor, the moon and Lee Harvey Oswald we would never have won.

Oh well I guess if we don't go back to back everyone that suggested we aren't very good will feel vindicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if you're smart enough to work that out.

As if I'm smart enough to 'work out' what I just said to you? ...A self defeating statement, you're outdoing yourself.

Do you have any idea of the meaning of things that you say? It really doesn't appear that you do.

Next time you make a snide comment about the intelligence of someone else, make sure that it isn't a self contained demonstration of your own stupidity.

Actually no don't stop, you're one in a million. Somehow embarrassing yourself more than the OP. I don't know how but you've managed it.

Well yeah
Fully on board with disparaging their flag is appalling, ,but some of the Bulldogs supporters aren't lovely little darlings either.

Whilst you are a lovely little darling? You're quite hypocritical, constantly whinging about dogs fans behaviour but then coming out with petty, lame snipes like this.

All of my life I have waited for the Bullies to win a Premiership and for supporters of other teams to resent and attempt to belittle my club because they can't come to terms with its success. Mission accomplished...
Don't care how it was done. The fact is you won and SYDNEY LOST!!!!! Can't be upset about that.

Well yeah
Precious much? You made my point though, tks

Proved your point that dogs fans aren't all little darlings? How shattering :) Not sure if you spend more time derailing threads with snide remarks or complaining about dogs fans derailing threads. Anyway I'm off, have fun :)

Playing to the whistle is not cheating, and it certainly is not "success built on a lie". There hasn't been a premiership in history that hasn't relied on some luck, and 2016 was no exception.

Thread title is full of shit and is therefore being called out as such. The success of 2016 is real, it happened, it is forever etched in the history books, and it is close to the best finals series in living memory by any club. Doesn't mean squat for 2017 but that isn't the assertion made by the OP - thread is nothing more than clickbait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown The Western Bulldog's success is built on a lie (Trigger Warning)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back