Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think its a standard generated. Of course, no one would like to be represented, served or assisted by someone looking like this

bf8bc3ab25dfe028b500d5e465ef4527.jpg

Then again....maybe some do!
If he's a really good lawyer though. What he looks like is irrelevant I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets face it getting PT standing/sitting on a crowded af train everyday would be shit.

Millions of people do it.

If people want to drive into the CBD just to avoid slumming it on PT then I'm not going to stop them. I am going to tell them to STFU though if they start complaining that it's congested and expensive to park or that the govt should improve the PT network that they don't use to contribute towards.

Lets face it getting PT standing/sitting on a crowded af train everyday would be shit.

I do it 5 days a week, it's fine (and free). I have a pair of over the ear headphones and I sit down and get about 2 podcasts in each trip. Really quite enjoyable, if I'm being honest. I used to love catching the train when I lived Bayside, too. I love 0 effort travel.

I do it 5 days a week, it's fine (and free). I have a pair of over the ear headphones and I sit down and get about 2 podcasts in each trip. Really quite enjoyable, if I'm being honest. I used to love catching the train when I lived Bayside, too. I love 0 effort travel.
Yeah but i hate ppl. And i hate crowds of ppl. I hate ppl near me basically.

Im so glad i drive to work

Yeah but i hate ppl. And i hate crowds of ppl. I hate ppl near me basically.

Same but if I worked in the city, there is no way I'd be driving unless I needed my car during the day. I'd much rather the ~20-25 minute train trip it takes me to get to Perth than the probably hour-hour and half it would take in traffic.

C'mon, bro braves the unwashed masses every day on the Freo line with a $4k suit!
Surely bro in his 4k suit can afford his own personal driver to and from work

Man id love that actually. Not a taxi- my own driver and i cam just chill in the backseat and post on bf

Surely bro in his 4k suit can afford his own personal driver to and from work

Man id love that actually. Not a taxi- my own driver and i cam just chill in the backseat and post on bf
Actually that was the good thing about having an apprentice, could get them to drive everywhere all day and you could even drink a couple of beers on the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back