Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit:
When did you go on?

Quote inserted to unrustle the jimmies of Sir Beerfish, and to undo the continuity damage caused by Troybe aggressively posting out of turn.

===

Must have been 1991. Took away a few small prizes, about a grand's worth. Managed to get on the very first The Price Is Right show taped in NZ, had no idea with the showcase and bombed out but blagged some really good stuff and a washing machine that lasted us forever.

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with SOTC. It was fun being carryover champ, and knowing I'd wipe the floor with all the other contestants. It wasn't fun when a mate at the studio pointed at a new guy, said that the main showcase hadn't been won in a while and they were worried about ratings, so they brought in this ringer. Bloody university professor fresh from winning the Krypton Factor. Gave him a ******* good run for his money, we both had over $100 but I went down by $10 in the end. Of course he wiped the floor with all the other contestants and walked away with what should have been my Mitsubishi and cash. :(

When I am going to do a big major shop I always do a "Lets go shopping" - Glen Ridge style :p :D. *edit* I also hum the mini theme tune straight after.

And also if I snare a bargain, depending who I'm around I'll do a Pete Smith Sallllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the century.

/yes I need to broaden my horizons more!

Last edited:
When I am going to do a big major shop I always do a "Lets go shopping" - Glen Ridge style :p :D. And also if I snare a bargain, depending who I'm around I'll do a Pete Smith Sallllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the century.

When I am going to do a big major shop I always do a "Lets go shopping" - Glen Ridge style :p :D. And also if I snare a bargain, depending who I'm around I'll do a Pete Smith Sallllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the century.

I like how much of a dork you can be, and it's even better you don't care.

When I am going to do a big major shop I always do a "Lets go shopping" - Glen Ridge style :D. And also if I snare a bargain, depending who I'm around I'll do a Pete Smith Sallllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of the century.

haha I can see it

Ok... lets go shopping... and spin around

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well I do have a unique personality :), my sense of humour is derived from a mish-mash of Seinfeld, Cheers, Frasier etc.

I think if my Bay 13 persona hadn't spilled out across the other sub forums, I'd be much more liked.
same plus simpsons and random movies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I do have a unique personality :), my sense of humour is derived from a mish-mash of Seinfeld, Cheers, Frasier etc.

I think if my Bay 13 persona hadn't spilled out across the other sub forums, I'd be much more liked.

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess :p

same plus simpsons and random movies

I still drop Simpsons references in real life........... those that grew up with it know exactly what I'm referring to
The youngins (18-mid 20's), have no clue but still think I'm hilarious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back