Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had fast food for the first time in a while and a large McDonalds meal was like $12, swear they were $9 when I last got one.
I was forced to eat it last night because there was nothing else around apart from KFC. It was ok but I can't believe how small their burgers are now. Wearing my Whammy Burger t shirt was kind of appropriate.

I was forced to eat it last night because there was nothing else around apart from KFC. It was ok but I can't believe how small their burgers are now. Wearing my Whammy Burger t shirt was kind of appropriate.
You werent forced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you a bit slow or something or just a peanut?
Lol - got nothing then? Whats the name of this town that only had Maccas and KFC and no other food choices so I can determine whether you were ''forced''

You werent forced at all

Peanut

Lol - got nothing then? Whats the name of this town that only had Maccas and KFC and no other food choices so I can determine whether you were ''forced''

You werent forced at all

Peanut
You tried to smugly be 'clever' by insinuating I just decided to go out and eat junk when the other 2 options here was to get to only other thing there KFC or go back to where I was staying and to bed hungry. Absolute genius.

Nothing wrong with SOTC. It was fun being carryover champ, and knowing I'd wipe the floor with all the other contestants. It wasn't fun when a mate at the studio pointed at a new guy, said that the main showcase hadn't been won in a while and they were worried about ratings, so they brought in this ringer. Bloody university professor fresh from winning the Krypton Factor. Gave him a ******* good run for his money, we both had over $100 but I went down by $10 in the end. Of course he wiped the floor with all the other contestants and walked away with what should have been my Mitsubishi and cash. :(

When did you go on?

Late to the party but I have fond memories of SOTC. Went to a filming of it back when I was in Primary school (can recall Pete Smith as warm up guy) + it was always on when we went over to Yia yia's for dinner. My Papu who could speak little English loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back