Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he was great, gave me his number and told me to call him when I got home safe. He said I could've ended up dead if I stayed on the side of the freeway due to drunk-drivers on Christmas Eve.

1995 Commodore VN.

Wants the D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20 kilos down in 13 odd weeks, and 25 odd from my biggest.
Dropping about 5 kilos a fortnight, off what i've worked out recently.
Getting a little shitty that I am realising just how much needs to drop, and how out of shape I let myself get to as i'm roughly 6'0 and nearing 85 kilos. I would think 85 is where I need to be? Will have to see though..

Scored two interviews this week, one for welding and one for a bar job. Welding one takes priority, just have to conquer the nerves and provide a good interview! :/

Getting a little shitty that I am realising just how much needs to drop, and how out of shape I let myself get to as i'm roughly 6'0 and nearing 85 kilos. I would think 85 is where I need to be? Will have to see though..

Scored two interviews this week, one for welding and one for a bar job. Welding one takes priority, just have to conquer the nerves and provide a good interview! :/
Good luck, just remember to take your time answering any questions, look the interviewers in the eye when you are talking, and you're half way there.

Good luck, just remember to take your time answering any questions, look the interviewers in the eye when you are talking, and you're half way there.
Thanks mate, having a read over my resume now just to memorize things like what PPE, MSDS, JSA's mean in full as I do have small knowledge on them through my father who's in the same field of work.

Should be alright though! :thumbsu:

Heyy nice work. Managed to score 2 aswell, got the call for both today, one in finance and one in property...both offices less than 50m away from each other strangely enough lol

Awesome work RU :thumbsu: 85kg is bang on according to your bmi. Have you checked out your body fat percentage?

My weight has kind of steadied this holiday period. Need to lose a couple more kgs to get to the optimum bmi rating.

Thanks mate, having a read over my resume now just to memorize things like what PPE, MSDS, JSA's mean in full as I do have small knowledge on them through my father who's in the same field of work.

Should be alright though! :thumbsu:

if you drop the following phrases into your answers you are a shoe in

- corporate governance
- sustainability
- people person
- client centric
- circumvent
- seamless integration

No its not. Its certainly not the be all and end all of weight measurement, but for a person of average fitness it's a reasonable indicator.
Anybody with a bit of a muscle and it's inaccurate.

According to the BMI I am obese, I am far from it.

Every athlete is also obese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back