Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

No one actually likes the taste of coffee and if not for the caffeine hit wouldn't drink it.

Don't @ me
If I'm at a cafe for breakfast/lunch and they make a good one, I drink coffee for the taste. Caffeine does nothing to me (or at least nothing I've ever noticed - drunk coffee and energy drinks late at night only to fall asleep less than an hour later)

If I'm at a cafe for breakfast/lunch and they make a good one, I drink coffee for the taste. Caffeine does nothing to me (or at least nothing I've ever noticed - drunk coffee and energy drinks late at night only to fall asleep less than an hour later)
Yeah i can drink coffee late at night, does nothing

Due to my anxiety it is more likely to induce anxiety and wear me down than give me a burst of energy.

Breaking News

World no.1 men’s tennis player Novak Djokovic is being held at the Melbourne airport in Australia after an error with his visa application resulted in his entry to the country being denied.
I thought Morrison wanted to go to the footy and live with the virus, can't see how immigration not letting Novax in works with that. Is it possible that the fat campaigner misread the room again?

I thought Morrison wanted to go to the footy and live with the virus, can't see how immigration not letting Novax in works with that. Is it possible that the fat campaigner misread the room again?
He read Twitter and thought he could be the good guy stopping the bad man entering Oz

' I got your back Australia'

He read Twitter and thought he could be the good guy stopping the bad man entering Oz

' I got your back Australia'
Novak's dad is currently muttering about libertarianism and taking to the streets if his son isn't let in. It's a f***ing circus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be challenged in court, hopefully he’s made out to be the liar he is but alas they’ll buckle and I’m guessing he’ll be hitting balls from next Monday

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker
Novak should've donated more to the Liberal Party they've had no qualms about letting Twiggy Forrest and the like swan around the world for the last couple of years but suddenly a tennis player is a problem.

It will be challenged in court, hopefully he’s made out to be the liar he is but alas they’ll buckle and I’m guessing he’ll be hitting balls from next Monday

Sent from my Louis Vuitton Jaffle Maker

We win tho either way- no matter what happens to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back