Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

I remind my St Kilda duffle coat wearer of a director this on the reg
St Kilda and England, both won their only title in 1966 and the subsequent fifty something years have been a mixture of hilarious acts of self harm with a couple of close calls.

St Kilda and England, both won their only title in 1966 and the subsequent fifty something years have been a mixture of hilarious acts of self harm with a couple of close calls.

A customer of mine is a Pom and he was asking if i was watching the Euros, he's all over it. I didn't even know it was on but pointed out that England won't win because they don't win tournaments, i know that much!

Does my head in seeing these Dodge Rams around Melbourne. Always pristine as well - the tray never gets used.

1719296235563.png

Does my head in seeing these Dodge Rams around Melbourne. Always pristine as well - the tray never gets used.

View attachment 2029955
200w.gif

Metro gotta be trolling at this point. This morning we’re just sitting at each station for 5-10 minutes?
No announcement about why or what’s happening.

I catch the train 2-3 times a week (total, I usually only take it one way and ride the other) and some bullshit like this or cancellations or whatever happen once a week.

Hot desking office yet people complain about their chair not being at their desk when they come back from WFH

Ergonomics was all the rage 3-4 years ago and now we hot desk it throws that out the window. Wonder what the new fad will be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year is a ****ing dumpster fire (I have said this every year since 2020)

It’s awful isn’t it
I hope it’s not ultra serious and all is well with your family

I thought life was shitty when my mum died in 2020 and it could only get better but…
Life went $&@k you and it’s been downhill ever since

Hot desking office yet people complain about their chair not being at their desk when they come back from WFH

Ergonomics was all the rage 3-4 years ago and now we hot desk it throws that out the window. Wonder what the new fad will be

If it was a choice of hot desking for a couple of days a week and the other days WFH v working full time from the office with your own desk, I would work from the office.

Nothing worse than hot desking. People that promote it must have very simplistic roles. I've got two screens at home and both are surrounded by sticky notes for stuff I need on hand to do the job.

Doing remote IT support for Mum in NZ earlier this week. :rolleyesv1:

Needs an external CD player for the new computer. Head down the road of explaining they are all DVD-RW these days and... it was much easier to go online and buy one to send her. dicksmith.co.nz, added the drive to shopping cart, checked out.

Then the spam started.

Three emails were OK. Order, order sent, order delivered.

I just deleted NINE other emails from my inbox and another two that were hiding in the spam folder.

Clicked "unsubscribe" and it said I was unsubscribed from "Hot products chosen for you"... hang on, there's more?

Clicked "manage subscriptions" and I have to log in to DS, which then sends ANOTHER email with a one-time code to verify (like name and password isn't enough). Discover there are five mailing lists that I have to manually unsubscribe from. Down the bottom it mentions the other companies who can also send me shit because I had the audacity to buy something from Dick Smith NZ:
Kogan.com, KoganTravel.com, Dicksmith.com.au, Mattblatt.com.au, or brosa.com.au

Massive GAGF on my part.

Metro gotta be trolling at this point. This morning we’re just sitting at each station for 5-10 minutes?
No announcement about why or what’s happening.

I catch the train 2-3 times a week (total, I usually only take it one way and ride the other) and some bullshit like this or cancellations or whatever happen once a week.
The driver won't give an announcement because Metrol don't tell them.
Metrol don't tell passengers anything because they're idiots.

Guy I know literally interrupts me the moment i start talking and gets louder and louder to get his point across. Will constantly say things like "Don't get me wrong", "I'm not arguing with you" any time you go to speak, but I just give up because it's frustrating.

Other day I'm talking about a topic I'm well versed in and he kept telling me how much he knew about it but he was wrong, and he does this all the time.

Guy I know literally interrupts me the moment i start talking and gets louder and louder to get his point across. Will constantly say things like "Don't get me wrong", "I'm not arguing with you" any time you go to speak, but I just give up because it's frustrating.

Other day I'm talking about a topic I'm well versed in and he kept telling me how much he knew about it but he was wrong, and he does this all the time.

Welcome to BigFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back