Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it mean all the more reasons to become best buddies with an Adelaide local and crash on their couch for Gather Round?
I’ve got 30 acres Bigfooty people can camp on, only ask that they pull some weeds and feed my chickens.

Just some recognition for what the music represents.

I was thinking about Black Metal today and why I love it so much. When you're down, sad, depressed it gives you an avenue to channel the pain constructively. I couldn't think of anything worse when sad than listening to R.E.M - Everybody hurts, or some sappy Pharrell song that doesn't allow me to feel the pain I'm experiencing and channel it constructively.

The genre is so misunderstood.

My mate is trying to get me into black metal currently, am listening to Satyricon - Now Diabolical on his recommendation, good stuff for a cold winter morning!

I’m into basically all the metal genres (well not hair metal) but BM never grabbed me too much. Not enough chunky palm muted riffs and solos don’t seem too prevalent. It’s all good I’ll give it another crack, hey I’m even enjoying hardcore these days.

Yes but only Optus has suitable lighting for a night game, IMO. In the WAFL it is only Leederville Oval and Fremantle Oval that have suitable lighting to hold night games but they don't make for a great viewing spectacle on TV.

Personally, I don't want a gather round. I just want the AFL to give us an extra home game to make up for the extra week of bullshit travel.
I can't imagine Leederville or Fremantle Ovals are any worse than Norwood Oval, which has hosted twilight Gather Round games.

My mate is trying to get me into black metal currently, am listening to Satyricon - Now Diabolical on his recommendation, good stuff for a cold winter morning!

I’m into basically all the metal genres (well not hair metal) but BM never grabbed me too much. Not enough chunky palm muted riffs and solos don’t seem too prevalent. It’s all good I’ll give it another crack, hey I’m even enjoying hardcore these days.
Om getting into some bands called

Totalselfhatred
Ellende

Try Alcest. Theyre more prog rock but elements of BM

I can't imagine Leederville or Fremantle Ovals are any worse than Norwood Oval, which has hosted twilight Gather Round games.
Mount Barker is in the middle of nowhere with no tourism appeal. I have NFI why we've been using that over Glenelg, regardless of oval standards...

Norwood probably isn't AFL standard other than it being required for GR

Mount Barker is in the middle of nowhere with no tourism appeal. I have NFI why we've been using that over Glenelg, regardless of oval standards...

Norwood probably isn't AFL standard other than it being required for GR
So woke

Hahndorf 4km away
Hills all around
Mt Barker Coles

I wanted to paint my back deck over the school holidays to get ready to sell but it's been pissing down most of the time so haven't been able to.
make sure you trim any bushes around the deck, makes the deck look bigger too

make sure you trim any bushes around the deck, makes the deck look bigger too
Futurama Squinting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People that park across a footpath.

Was running yesterday morning about 5am and it's been wet up here. Had to run around a car but couldn't see the puddle I ended up landing in as I was doing it. Nothing quite like getting wet/muddy socks at 5am in winter.
Bill Murray Comedy GIF by Laff

overheard C7 news last night and that ABC story yesterday where the mother of a Bondi Junction victim was speaking about inadequate mental health service gaps for family grief, particularly interstate, was salaciously reframed suggestively as mental health concerning the stabbing assailants (then and now with the 14yo) rather than the aggrieved and traumatised in the fallout she was expressly referring to in that instance, which C7 ignored entirely. A report by Chris Reason no less. Hope Media Watch picks up on it next week, found that a very tasteless misrepresentation.

You are the bank .....bank of SA :moustache: .

Bed and breakfast..
Or just bed ?

Will there be tents in your yard ...?
As many tents as I can

1 person in the shower 5 minute time limit
Bring your own towel and toilet paper
Breakfast is weetbix and milk
Lights out 11pm
No partays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back