Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Anywoo.

We were about to board the plane in 5 mins.
This young girl early 20s came back from the toilet said to her friends ohh I'm soo sorry .
Then min everyone out to the emg meeting point .
Waited 10 mins .
Then back though the whole process again..
Then suitcase gets pulled up ...at screening..

Fire people checking up on an alarm...

had a car crash yesterday (everyones ok, but it was a pretty nasty), the shit that i'm about to go through getting everything fixed is pretty painful

2 day course is all you need. :p
To get an entry-level certificate yes. Most CrossFit gym owners and coaches have advanced diplomas and even degrees and usually experienced and competent Cross Fitters themselves. Our head coach went to the CrossFit games a few years ago.

Wife had one two weeks ago.

Our car got written off. Will yours? How old is your car?
Probably not. All my damage was primarily front on, car took it like a champ! Cars only 7 months old

The other car was an i20. That thing was ****ed, caved in A pillar, I don't think I could have hit her better to be honest

Probably not. All my damage was primarily front on, car took it like a champ! Cars only 7 months old

The other car was an i20. That thing was ****ed, caved in A pillar, I don't think I could have hit her better to be honest
Ah right, yep.

Oh, you hit her - ouch. Assuming you're at fault?

I am glad you're OK though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The internal speaker on my iPhone is broken, currently taking all calls via speaker through necessity

Unintentional floggery

Meh
Earphones are provided with every phone aren’t they?

Ah right, yep.

Oh, you hit her - ouch. Assuming you're at fault?

I am glad you're OK though.
na she's been judged at fault already, she pulled out in front of me to turn into a side street, had nowhere to go

na she's been judged at fault already, she pulled out in front of me to turn into a side street, had nowhere to go
Sorry to hear - glad everyone is ok

But this shits me - people NOT planning their drive

''oh shit I need the left lane - let me inconvenience all the cars behind me in the 2 crossover lanes''

PLAN YOUR DRIVE

Sorry to hear - glad everyone is ok

But this shits me - people NOT planning their drive

''oh shit I need the left lane - let me inconvenience all the cars behind me in the 2 crossover lanes''

PLAN YOUR DRIVE

96e2d12d-245b-47e9-ad8b-26ec23080c95_text.gif

This one is petty, but it pisses me off when women make a big deal out of shaving their head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back