Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

I have one person on ignore but I get fomo when I see the little message saying 'click here to view ignored content' or whatever so it doesn't even WORK
I understand the fomo but that just makes me careful to be ultra sure when I put someone on ignore that I really do not want to see anything they post. Ever. That way I can just trust my ignores and there's no fomo.

I understand the fomo but that just makes me careful to be ultra sure when I put someone on ignore that I really do not want to see anything they post. Ever. That way I can just trust my ignores and there's no fomo.
If I could get rid of my fomo in life then I would be a much happier woman but I canNOT

I only have one person on ignore and that's due to them posting pictures of their cat and pretending they are posting on their behalf. Other than that there is nobody's posts I dislike enough to ignore. I fully expect I'd be on a few. I have had some pretty cringe periods of posting.

I only have one person on ignore and that's due to them posting pictures of their cat and pretending they are posting on their behalf. Other than that there is nobody's posts I dislike enough to ignore. I fully expect I'd be on a few. I have had some pretty cringe periods of posting.
What odd parts of BF are you venturing to!? I've never seen this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What odd parts of BF are you venturing to!? I've never seen this
Its a North board poster so I'd expect you have not to come across him.

First rule of the ignore list, you can’t use the ignore list unless you tell the world you’ve put that poster on the ignore list!!!
Kiind of like how on Facebook when someone says they are leaving a group someone always comments, "It's not an airport. You don't need to announce your departure".

Kiind of like how on Facebook when someone says they are leaving a group someone always comments, "It's not an airport. You don't need to announce your departure".

Worst ones are hi I'm new to the group .I like to introduce myself and share a photo I took.

Needs a alf button.

Attachments

• ALF punch RashArkshell-max-1mb.gif
    ALF punch RashArkshell-max-1mb.gif
    172.5 KB · Views: 0
Well someone paid for the sign and honestly you’re not getting permission to come onto the lands in a welcome, you’re already there.

The basis for WTC is receiving permission to come onto certain land. As Brendan Kerin said, "Prior to colonisation, you could get yourself in a lot of trouble for walking on someone else’s lands without being welcomed onto those lands". By 'a lot of trouble' that probably meant murder.

WTC has morphed from a custom that some indigenous groups had hundreds of years ago, to a bunch of hippies seeking permission to hold a festival, to some kind of national virtue signalling meaningless ritual.

The basis for WTC is receiving permission to come onto certain land. As Brendan Kerin said, "Prior to colonisation, you could get yourself in a lot of trouble for walking on someone else’s lands without being welcomed onto those lands". By 'a lot of trouble' that probably meant murder.

WTC has morphed from a custom that some indigenous groups had hundreds of years ago, to a bunch of hippies seeking permission to hold a festival, to some kind of national virtue signalling meaningless ritual.
And we couldn’t possibly update a tradition to make it more suitable for the modern day…

You’re really just desperately searching for a reason to be outraged about it.

I've only ever put one person on ignore but I used to click on "show ignored content" all the time. It would be good if you ignored someone they just didn't show up at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things that sh*t me the seventeenth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back