Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...agree...the same goes for traffic lights...as an example you've got two sepeate lanes for turning left and it has lights, just down from where I live. So there are cars are going straight ahead and its green and the left turning lane is also green but knob jockey's slow down to look to see if anyone is coming...THE TRAFFIC IS GOING THROUGH...NO ONE IS COMING...THE LIGHTS ARE CONTROLLING IT....MOOOOOVE!!!

Traffic and the idiocies that abound really drive me insane...as you've probably noticed...Oh...drivers and mobile phones...it gives me the jitters finding your driving next to or following someone and they are blabbering away on their phone and they start veering quite dramatically across the road...holy **** people, there is a reason why its illegal you selfish *********.

*goes of to cool down once more...phew!*

Two to add.

1. when you're at a turning lane that is notoriously quick on the green arrow and the person in front doesn't take off straight away and coasts round at a snails pace.

2. People who merge onto 100km/h freeways at 80km/h

1. when you're at a turning lane that is notoriously quick on the green arrow and the person in front doesn't take off straight away and coasts round at a snails pace.

There's one like that near where I live.

It happens to be a right turn across Nepean Highway, and for some reason they've programmed the lights so you'd be lucky to get four or five cars through.

If you're a dozen or so cars back, you'll probably be waiting there for at least ten minutes.

I went to a cinema in Perth when i was young, and they had "premium" seats with like, bean bags and you got served drinks :confused::confused:

They cost like $40.

Yeah my dad has been to a cinema like that, the premium seats were couches and he was served a cheese platter. I remember him saying popcorn and drinks were unlimited.

:thumbsu:

/h

Yes.

Micheal Buble adds promoting the Winter Olympics

I'll raise you a Nicole Kidman ads promoting Australias bid for the World Cup.

I think the cinemas at Knox have allocated seating. I'm not sure if it was a special viewing or special cinema because I've only been once but I remember looking at my ticket to see where I was sitting. The movie was Quantum of Solace.

I alternate between the Village Cinemas @ Century City + Knox City, while the seat row + number is on the ticket, sometimes i will start off in the allocated seat... then move when i know that the cinema is not going to fill up (which is VERY rare). I don't go to the cinema very often these days (maybe 4 movies a year ?), when i do though it's generally empty.

TIGHT ASS RICH PEOPLE....:mad:
In my job i deal with the rich and the mid line types and it ALWAYS the rich pricks who
1.Whing
2.Haggle
3.Are the late payers
4.The ones first back if theres a prob with fingers pointing...
5.Never say thanx for going that extra mile.......
IT SHITS ME TO TEARS....:thumbsdown:

Sneezing whilst cleaning you're teeth! By far the worst of all sneezing scenarios:p

Closely followed by sneezing while sneezing.

sneezing_dog.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Continuing the theme...

It annoys me when you feel like you are ready for a big sneeze, but nothing ever eventuates.

In most circumstances, Sneezing doesn't shit me at all though:D

Something that really annoys me is when people hold back on the sneeze. By all means cover your mouth, but don't do that silly little "chinch" noise. Don't exaggerate it by sounding out an "ah-choo" either. Just sneeze naturally people!

Another thing not sneezing related - when 'cool' people sit at the back of buses at night and play music full blast on their phones. I don't have a problem with people listening to music, but people only seem to have a few popular dance tracks on their phone and repeat them over and over (my bus ride is usually 40-60 minutes). Just get some headphones!

When the ATM takes what seems an age to spit your card out.

Or when the ****ing ATM gives you $300 in $20 bills!!!! :mad::thumbsdown:

-happened to me at a service station once-

Other things that piss me off about ATMS:

- people who are really slow at processing their transaction. I mean REALLY slow... :rolleyes:
- people who stand really close to you in the line behind you. Back the **** up idiot...
- the atm gives you less than what you thought you entered in. (happened to me once, lol, i was in the wrong but)
- the fees they charge you when you have to use another banks ATM.. or those movie ones.
- OUT OF ORDER ATMs...
- the ATMs that are poorly positioned and when the sun is on them you cant see the bloody screen...

I think that is about it! :D

Otherwise they are great.. would actually hate to go into a bank. :D

I hate the ones at the movies, copping a $2 fee might not be a budget-breaker but it just annoys me to think I'm spending $2 just because I'm withdrawing money to spend at the movies anyway.

So I'm paying to pay them faster :confused:

I hate that shit. I tried to get $20 out at a ATM, I got charged $2 and denied any money. I found a ATM for my bank, and I had $18.xx in my account, so I was screwed until I transferred more in when I got home. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back