Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a night out, the people that sit there and talk about how much they had to drink.

Them, "Lets see i had 6 beers before i left, wait 7, then we had shots at the bar, then i had another 5-6 beers between 1:00 and 2:00 then ........... holy shit man I drank soooo much last night".

Me, "Shut the f**k up, before I knock you out".
yes. :thumbsu: hate those tossers who just want to get as wasted as they can cos they think its cool just so they can have fun.

Yuppies that come into my suburb, buy a decent house on a decent size block, knock it down and slap 4 cheap units on top of each other. Sell them for $400k each, make their quick buck and are never seen again. They are like termites these people - ruin the character of a street & suburb all for a quick dollar.

Yuppies that come into my suburb, buy a decent house on a decent size block, knock it down and slap 4 cheap units on top of each other. Sell them for $400k each, make their quick buck and are never seen again. They are like termites these people - ruin the character of a street & suburb all for a quick dollar.

Sorry :D

Aimless wanderers in shopping centers walking at granny pace walking 4 wide so noone can pass.

This!

Same goes for the city pedestrian malls. Get out of the way, and stop walking 9-file you chumps.

Also mothers with strollers the size of small cars. You choose to put your child in those ridiculous contraptions, don't act like everyone should drop what they're doing and clear a path for you to get through.

People on crowded trains who act like they are the only person who is cramped and needs to get to the door to get off. If I'm moving to the left to let someone squeeze through I can't also move the other way so you have your own passage so don't look at me like you're hard done by.

Buying so called "Fresh" oranges from COLES dudmarkets getting home ripping one open expecting to bombarded with juice going everywhere to find the very bright oranges have more in common with lemons. Yellowy inside and totally lacking any juice or enjoyment.

Well thank you Mr. G.J.Coles. Reminds me to spend the extra time necessary to get them from the fruit & veg shop.

Over here at The Garden in Leederville...mind you its the 'fancy' stuff but **** me..still extortionate.

**** I knew that place would be a pretentious hole, but 18 bucks? Shit. I know places like the Breaky charge upwards of 10 dollars a pint which just means I refuse to go there.

**** I knew that place would be a pretentious hole, but 18 bucks? Shit. I know places like the Breaky charge upwards of 10 dollars a pint which just means I refuse to go there.

Yep, they have to charge stupid rediculous prices like that to pay for the joint. They should have just left it as is and not down it all up to be a fancy over the top yuppy pub.

Ive got my xmas work party there this Fri night so at least i dont have to pay for the rediculous overpriced drinks :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I've been in there, its hardly anything flash. Still, it seems every pub around here is trying to be all trendy and up market and getting renovated to the hilt. No character at all.

Only Hooegarden is $18 at "The Garden".

Other beers are more in your standard $9-10 price range, which itself is a ludricous mark-up.

I can walk into the bottle-shop near there and buy a carton of say Becks for $45. If I went into Leederville Hotel 24 bottles of Becks would cost me between $150 and $200. By the pint I'd be lucky to jag an $8 a pint special.

The quality of the 'pub experience' is totally disproportionate to the premium paid in most places over here. Anyone who hasn't should take a trip to somewhre like Bali just to see how nice it is to go out, have a choice of pubs (none of which are world beating or anything) and drinks not marked up 500% above the (already cheap) prices available in the shops.

After a night out, the people that sit there and talk about how much they had to drink.

Them, "Lets see i had 6 beers before i left, wait 7, then we had shots at the bar, then i had another 5-6 beers between 1:00 and 2:00 then ........... holy shit man I drank soooo much last night".

Me, "Shut the f**k up, before I knock you out".

The beauty of these people is that it often starts with "I drank so much last night I can't remember anything..." yet they remember exactly how many drinks they had.

i hate it when its hot and i want it cool
i hate it when its cold and i want it hot

You need to get one of the reverse cycle air conditioner things, set it to 25 and never leave the house.

Aimless wanderers in shopping centers walking at granny pace walking 4 wide so noone can pass.

If I'm walking head on to them I'll often just look at them and roll my eyes.

Only Hooegarden is $18 at "The Garden".

Other beers are more in your standard $9-10 price range, which itself is a ludricous mark-up.

I can walk into the bottle-shop near there and buy a carton of say Becks for $45. If I went into Leederville Hotel 24 bottles of Becks would cost me between $150 and $200. By the pint I'd be lucky to jag an $8 a pint special.

The quality of the 'pub experience' is totally disproportionate to the premium paid in most places over here. Anyone who hasn't should take a trip to somewhre like Bali just to see how nice it is to go out, have a choice of pubs (none of which are world beating or anything) and drinks not marked up 500% above the (already cheap) prices available in the shops.

Yeah, agreed. I hardly ever buy beer when I'm out because its so damn expensive. I miss the days when I did fly in fly out and at one place I could buy a stubby of Carlton draught for a mere $2.50. A can of Jimmy's would set you back $4

Service station operators with grubby hands who insist on grabbing my redbull right around the lip of the can to scan it, every time. Once they've done that i put it back and get a clean one out of the fridge - every time.

Handling money all day and scratching their ass then fingering my redbull right near the mouthpiece...**** you dirty grubby smelly *****

:rolleyes::p

That doesnt hold up in my gym.. they have that music channel on 24/7 on the LCD TV, that constantly has near naked women writhering around in their music videos.

I'm suprised half the men in the gym arent walking around with hard ons tbh.

Its like change the ****ing channel, sometimes I get so sick of it.

Some major cinemas dont have it. I know Highpoint doesnt.

Put men on the screen singing YMCA and they will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back