Things That Shit Me (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do companies go down the path of consultants? They are 150% more expensive and the take all their IP at the end of a project. What's wrong with hiring good contractors and internal subject matter experts?
Because nobody wants to work as a contractor if they can get employment as a consultant precisely because of the IP issue.

My father was made redundant by a certain large mining company about 5 years ago after working with them since school. He started his own consulting business, did a few short term contracts, and within 18 months his former employer hired him back as a consultant to do essentially the same job. He's been with them ever since.

Set my alarm for 4am so I could get some sleep between the matches last night. It didn't go off and I woke up at 9.

So I missed the Socceroos, the epic tennis match currently at 59-all and the fact we got a new PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I missed the Socceroos, the epic tennis match currently at 59-all and the fact we got a new PM.

That is crazy.. 10 hour tennis match!!!!!! Makes Roddicks match in the Oz Open look purely lightweight!!! Will be interesting to see how long it will go, lolz. And maybe they may look at the rules of the 5th set regarding the 2 game advantage?

Hmmm i should say something that shits me... my eye. My eye is twitching for the past 6 days. Is driving me bananas, dunno how to stop it. :(

Hmmm i should say something that shits me... my eye. My eye is twitching for the past 6 days. Is driving me bananas, dunno how to stop it. :([/quote]

Tell me about it!. Couldn't stop blinking, was just weird. Finally got over it, then i got conjunctivitus.

Why is it when i walk between the path of Rod Laver Arena and Hisense arena, thousands of people cheer me like the queen :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back