Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be 25 next month. What this means is that in surveys I'm no longer in the young adult 18-24 age group. I'm in the 25-49 group, or to lesser extents, the 25-34 or 25-39 groups.

The vain part of me likes the 18-24 group. It has given me the "you're only young, stuff up as much as you please" excuse many times before. I don't want to say goodbye to the lack of accountability yet. It's too soon.

I'll be 25 next month. What this means is that in surveys I'm no longer in the young adult 18-24 age group. I'm in the 25-49 group, or to lesser extents, the 25-34 or 25-39 groups.

The vain part of me likes the 18-24 group. It has given me the "you're only young, stuff up as much as you please" excuse many times before. I don't want to say goodbye to the lack of accountability yet. It's too soon.

1991 babies FTW.

When you go to pay via eftpos and they have a minimum of X amount.

Took my son to a indoor play center today, cost me $9.5 for him to play, fair enough it is stuff all. Pulled out my card, oh sorry we have a 10 dollar minimum.

Eftpos minimums are the most stupid thing in the world. Get ****ed.

I reckon 30s are better than the 20's.

No they're not. They are better in that you are more sure of yourself, have reached your peak and don't have to put up with shit from anyone and can chart your own direction.

However options dry up, it is harder to start afresh and make money and the "dirty 30s" wink wink is a myth.

Having said that I am happier in my 30s then ever before. Good, bad and ugly I am at my absolute peak now and will fall off a steep cliff very very soon. Believe me I am milking it for all it is worth. I essentially have a very few years of top shelf living left and am squeezing it all in now.

I stopped caring about birthdays after I turned 14 and started measuring my life in disappointments rather than calendar years

So you'd be early 300's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back