Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick is not to make eye contact with them. As soon as you do, thats when they try to stop you.
I've found that since i've stopped looking at them, I don't get stopped nearly as much.

Nope never look them in the eye- was suddenly fascinated by the store I was passing by. But still got the spiel/question/harassment etc.

The trick is not to make eye contact with them. As soon as you do, thats when they try to stop you.
I've found that since i've stopped looking at them, I don't get stopped nearly as much.

i sometimes do the opposite. i stare at them with crazy rape eyes. does the trick

I wasn't making eye contact, I was in front of him walking and he grabbed my hand and pulled me. I'm getting angrier the more I think about it. A pox on his house.

can you go back and smash the campaigner?

Yeah I usually try to do that and just keep on walking, once you're out of their zone they'll usually leave you alone, if you stop they'll pounce on you.

It also helps if you follow other people so they hassle them instead and you can slip past unhassled.

I wish I had mace. Would feel a lot more confident walking around.

Is mace legal?

I think it's legal to use for self defence, it might be frowned upon if you used it on charity people though.

Is mace legal?
I don't think so, I knew a bird from Namibia, and she bought some back from a trip home, I maced myself with it to see what it was like, it's not particularly pleasant.

Losing a great mate at my age, the world is a confusing and proper f*cked up place at times.

On a lighter note, taking the puppy out at 3am in stormy conditions (in my jocks) only for him to think it's a game of tag. Little bastard.

Is mace legal?
2w4mzj7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who try to get charity donations from you in shopping centres. Walking to the bank just now and one literally grabbed my hand as I was passing!

That's absolutely ****ed. If you'e in the same centre again soon you should strike up some conversation with them and say you used to do the same job when you were studying or invent a friend/relative who does so you can feign interest without it looking suss when you ask what company they work for. Find that out and report what happened and chances are something will be done about it.

Another terrorist attack in Munich, I bet Germany are glad they let in all those Muslim refugees but yeah let's all vilify Sonia Kruger and call her an idiot for daring to suggest a ban on Muslim immigration here.

#standbysonia

Another terrorist attack in Munich, I bet Germany are glad they let in all those Muslim refugees but yeah let's all vilify Sonia Kruger and call her an idiot for daring to suggest a ban on Muslim immigration here.

#standbysonia
Well he was born in Germany. So I guess we should just kill them at birth just in case?

Witness Luan Zequiri told local broadcaster n-tv that he heard the attacker yell an anti-foreigner slur, followed by “a really loud scream”.

Anti-foreigner slur hey? Sounds like what's going on here...

Well he was born in Germany. So I guess we should just kill them at birth just in case?

Anti-foreigner slur hey? Sounds like what's going on here...

Well the police are saying they still don't know what the motives are and are looking for 3 gunmen, it has all the hallmarks of being an ISIS related attack.

Whether or not the gunmen were Muslims born in Germany or not, it doesn't change the fact that letting in more Muslims will increase the risk of terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back