Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars with super bright headlights - seems common with many of the newer cars. Way brighter than is necessary for normal city driving and it's especially annoying when they drive up your arse
Mostly this is idiots in tall cars not realising you are supposed to point your headlights down a bit and not straight ahead.

And add to that pricks who sit near you in an empty cinema and pricks who take the treadmill right next to you even tho all the rest are free. Latter one shits me to tears. Happens more often than you'd think.

i admit i am guilty of tredmill crime. usually cause i wanna be right in front of the tv im watching (tvs are mounted high up on the wall).

I heard one of the redone "Ghostbusters" themes yesterday. It wasn't the Fallout Boy version but another that is also on the new movie soundtrack.

I cried as it was horrid.

I WATCHEZ TEH NEW GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE LAST NITE AN I THINKZ IT WUZ TEH BIGGEST PIECE OV DAWG TURD I HAS EVR SEEN IN MAH LIFE

Bloody bloke on the train next to me last night. He was a big guy, probably 6'3 at least, and easily 120-130kg. Plonks himself down next to me. Legs spread, arms sticking out, he is taking up half of my seat. I tried pushing for arm space but he was just too big. When the person opposite me got off, I sat in her seat.

It was so annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And add to that pricks who sit near you in an empty cinema and pricks who take the treadmill right next to you even tho all the rest are free. Latter one shits me to tears. Happens more often than you'd think.
I reckon people who treadmill next to you just want to check your treadmill stats.

I reckon people who treadmill next to you just want to check your treadmill stats.

Well they are ***** then.

Happened today ffs. 1pm in the gym is near empty and every piece of cardio equipment except the one I was on was free. And the old fart chooses the treadmill right next to me. So I slammed the emergency stop and moved treadmills. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back