Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars with super bright headlights - seems common with many of the newer cars. Way brighter than is necessary for normal city driving and it's especially annoying when they drive up your arse

Essendon will get the first pick - what rubbish!! If they hadn't have cheated, their players would be playing this year and they wouldn't have finished last. It's bullshit!
Lol. From a Carltank supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Add to the similar list pricks who take the dunny stall directly next to you when there are plenty of others available.

And add to that pricks who sit near you in an empty cinema and pricks who take the treadmill right next to you even tho all the rest are free. Latter one shits me to tears. Happens more often than you'd think.

I don't think a number one draft pick, and few players that won't have played for nearly two years are going to catapult Essendon back into immediate contenders. It's still going to be a slog for them.

What do you mean 'back' into contenders? Have you been drinking the Bombers kool aid? They havent been contenders for as long as Carlton havent been contenders, despite what they'll tell you.

I look forward to them sucking for many years to come as we beat them to #17

What do you mean 'back' into contenders? Have you been drinking the Bombers kool aid? They havent been contenders for as long as Carlton havent been contenders, despite what they'll tell you.

It's going to be a long cycle of Hawks, Sydney, Geelong and WC for many years yet. We, as in us two, probably realise that.

Replace contend with not stink up the place then. I tend to agree that they'll struggle for a while yet.

Hawthorn will get 17 first.

I don't think the AFL can strip them of a draft pick now. If they were going to do it they should have announced that at the start of the season.

The AFL already have stripped of us draft picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back