Society & Culture Things that Shit me part X- The Tenth edition!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

thing that is missed in this saga is that she was simply commenting on and agreeing with bolts piece. its not really sonia sonia sonia. she's just the puppet in this case.

using free speech as a reason has lost all meaning. the right say you cant call me racist/sexist/abcd-ist because its free speech! but the right are able to call muslims terrorists, say they rape goats etc.

a trump supporter on weekend breakfast tv espoused freedom of the speech when interviewed, and that people shouldn't get upset when called names (sticks and stones etc). then the host called him a nutjob which caused anger in trumpite. srs.
The hard right are the absolute worst for thin skins while loudly screeching about free speech.

Forget Shapes, has anybody noticed that they've completely effed up Pringles? Taste like cardboard.
Maybe their way of forcing us to dump the junk and make healthier foid choices. :p

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Healthier food choices would need to taste better before people dump junk food.
Some of it for sure, but I think I personally would always prefer an apple to a piece of cardboard.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wut poops meh ov iz no wan listens 2 teh teachings ov teh lolcat bibel. If moar ppl read teh lolcat bibel, teh wet stuffs in teh wurld will go away an we will lives in teh awsum paradies!

Potato Chips.
200G
190G
180G
175G
170G

I don't give a crap if they get more expensive, I just want to not feel bad about smashing a "family" size snack within a quarter of footy.

Forget Shapes, has anybody noticed that they've completely effed up Pringles? Taste like cardboard.

Yeah I'm with you not impressed with Pringles anymore, even if they are on special. I used to be addicted to Grain Waves but can't stand them either now.

Sour Cream and Chives or Doritos. But cutting back instead of my 2 packs a week, am down to 1 pack a week atm.

People that are :&€£$ at work. Get over yourselves. Everyone hates you behind your back you ignorant cretins.

and its terrific its helped raise money etc.
i was more querying why it's not being performed, facebook/instagram/twitter updated with videos or photos of themselves promoting themselves doing it

People are still doing it, as with any viral craze though it has it's moment in the sun and then fades away, especially after celebs stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back