Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who dordle around shopping centres so I cannot get past them. Absolutely infuriating.

Your telling me! I was at a shopping centre on Monday and I'd had a huge workout at the gym before that so I was pretty tired and not walking too quickly and this dude who was about 6" taller than me was walking at such a slow pace in front of me I nearly went insane

The Indian cricket team and their 'supporters.'

I second that. The guy said racist remarks and demands to play the next test or the whole team leaves. Cry babies they are. And their supporters being racist last year and now buring pictures in the street in Inda. It is psycho.

tennis players who will no doubt winge and whine during the next 2 weeks about the heat and all sorts of things

for gods sake you earn a great living from hitting a ball across a net,be grateful for what youve got,some people dont even have a roof over theyre heads

tennis players who will no doubt winge and whine during the next 2 weeks about the heat and all sorts of things

for gods sake you earn a great living from hitting a ball across a net,be grateful for what youve got,some people dont even have a roof over theyre heads
You must love Roddick then.

Tennis

Admins on forums who kick up a stink and refuse to listen to what some people ask.

I hate it when you lose access to a forum and you don't get a proper reason for it. We don't know everything, so don't treat us as though we do.

*People who use the wrong to: I am going too the park :mad: no. Learn how to use the right to's in the right context.

*Telemarketers they try and get me to buy something, without even asking for my parents.
*People who call any earlier then 9.00am on a Sunday morning.
*People who stand in the corridors, talking to their friends and won't move and when you go to walk through them they tell you how rude you are.
*Lleyton Hewitt.

That is all for now.

*People who use the wrong to: I am going too the park :mad: no. Learn how to use the right to's in the right context.

*Telemarketers they try and get me to buy something, without even asking for my parents.
*People who call any earlier then 9.00am on a Sunday morning.
*People who stand in the corridors, talking to their friends and won't move and when you go to walk through them they tell you how rude you are.
*Lleyton Hewitt.

That is all for now.

Kids on school holidays

Teenagers (like 13 - 15 year olds) – the older I get I am now realizing theses little ****er shit me big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because we're younger than you doesn't mean you can talk to us like that. We deserve as much respect as you give older people. You can't just always assume that kids 13-15 are 'little ****ers', because that isn't true.

People (espescially those on Bigfooty) who say that something/someone is better than something/someone by daylight.

Harsh, i happen to like School holidays :mad:

harsh but fair

Just because we're younger than you doesn't mean you can talk to us like that. We deserve as much respect as you give older people. You can't just always assume that kids 13-15 are 'little ****ers', because that isn't true.

Are you really that old? Can't you just use msn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back