Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stupid fat lesbian police officers giving out parking tickets. They bring nothing to the force will never bring positives to society. WTF you should be out there catching rapists, drug dealers, murderers (not that yiu have that ability) but instead you fine good, honest, genuine people the same people who are paying the wage you have not ****ing earnt.

Old people that have nothing better to do than to ring up police to dob people in for parking in a no standing zone. Get a ****ing life you old turds. The sooner you die the better.

Old ***** that complain about people playing music on new years eve.

People who park in illegal spots and then complain when they get fined.

Playing your cards right all New Years Eve with a fine looking lady, catching a cab back to her place only to pass out on her bed on arrival and get nothing:thumbsdown::D

People who park in illegal spots and then complain when they get fined.

Playing your cards right all New Years Eve with a fine looking lady, catching a cab back to her place only to pass out on her bed on arrival and get nothing:thumbsdown::D

People who can't meet expectations in the sack

People who cant get the job done

People who kid themselves into thinking they were about to get lucky

People who can't meet expectations in the sack

People who cant get the job done

People who kid themselves into thinking they were about to get lucky

Ok you got your own back! We're even now! haha

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

people who can't handle their alcohol

I think she would agree with you on that one:D

The "Open Universities" ad with the boss and two staff members. I hate it........

Radio stations playing the same song 4-5 times a day

The fact the weekends go too quickly

The "Open Universities" ad with the boss and two staff members. I hate it........

Radio stations playing the same song 4-5 times a day

The fact the weekends go too quickly

If I run the world Weekends would start at midday Friday and we'll start work at midday on Monday.

I hate people who think I care at work about their ipod issues like they're the first person ever whose ever hate a ipod issue

rahul dravid always blocking the ball
trafic
abc and sbs [except for chasers spicks and specks summer heights high south park and fat pizza]
people who are tryhard gangsters
kids on scooters
old people who tell long boring stories

people who eat weird things eg. dried up fungus [ i saw it at box hill]

Gutless little sh*tbags who find it humourous to throw eggs at people from the safety of a moving vehicle. :mad:
A co-worker and I were out front tonight and this little **** decided he'd lob one, missed both of us but splattered everywhere, I was that enraged I chased the car up the street and managed to get my hand under the door handle intent on pulling him out and kicking the shit out of him, the two passengers and every panel on the exterior of the car for good measure - but the little squealers got a break in the traffic and got away :mad::mad:
I want those little ***** :mad:
rahul dravid always blocking the ball
LOL agreed :thumbsu:
Watching him today took me back to the 82/83 Ashes Series suffering through watching Chris Tavare 'bat' :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man your lucky to have eggs thrown at you

some F head threw a rock from either a bridge or a house on the western ring rd hitting the roof of my car,a little bit further and my windscreen would have been shattered and i would have been done for

now pricks who do this should be fed to the sharks

People who order Well-done steaks and expect them in 20 minutes. Had a table of 4 tonight where one young guy ordered a WD Rib fillet, which takes around 40 minutes. Almost got into a verbal stoush with one of the ladies at the table when I explained why it was taking a while (She was American naturally) and she assured me she could cook a New York Cut 2 inches thick to WD in under 20mins. Well excuse me you dumb bitch, unless you either put 2 kg's of weight on it during cooking and press as hard as possible, or burn the absolute **** out of it, you can't cook it in less than 35-40, or you could cook it in a George Foreman.... What a stipid whore.

Gutless little sh*tbags who find it humourous to throw eggs at people from the safety of a moving vehicle. :mad:
A co-worker and I were out front tonight and this little **** decided he'd lob one, missed both of us but splattered everywhere, I was that enraged I chased the car up the street and managed to get my hand under the door handle intent on pulling him out and kicking the shit out of him, the two passengers and every panel on the exterior of the car for good measure - but the little squealers got a break in the traffic and got away :mad::mad:
I want those little ***** :mad:

Same thing happened to me the other night while I was walking home from work. If I'd thought about 3 seconds quicker I'd have chased them down because they had to stop at a light. Ah well, next time, that or I'll just carry rocks around and peg them back.

Women who put on their makeup on the train/bus/tram.

Selfish moles.

Don't worry about intruding into anyone elses personal space.

Wake up ten ****ing minutes earlier and do it at home.

people who make a big deal after youve had a haircut

for gods sake i shaved my head,big deal ,never seen a bald guy before

Agree 100%, drives me mental mate. I only get a haircut about 3 times a year, cut it short, grow it long, cut it short and so on and so forth. Because there is such a big difference when it does get cut, everyone makes a huge deal... i hate it

Gutless buggers that have a crack at opposition teams, without listing their own. :thumbsu:

morons who arent intellegent enough realise who i support ,

hmmm my usename might give you an insight into which team i follow

all i can say is thank god i didnt get brainwashed by my brother when i was young into following that yellow and black filth of a football club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back