Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys on here who ragg out on girls/females aboyut anything frm what they where to the music they listen to to the way they act. They're females morons, if thety were just like you and liked the same things they'd be guys, or lesbians....:D, but seriously, if you hate them so much turn gay and get it over and done with. but sitting here berating them just makes you look sad, bitter and twisted over the fact you get shut shut down and have now just resorted to belittleing them on an internet forum to make yourself feel better. pathetic

I'm a girl, so everything I said before is therefore OK...well, whatever.

* Americanilisation of Australia. Seeing non African boys walking around in town with massive XXXXXXXXXXXL t-shirts and rapping thinking they are hardcore really shits me. Would like to give them a rap on how to get your own identity.

Someone had your idea. Do your self a favour and listen to Why do I try so hard by Two Up, it pulls the piss out of whiggers.

Its pretty hard to find on the net so you should be able to get it from here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ILTWXSXM

It's wear - clothing
where - places
we're - short for we are

GET THEM RIGHT!

I think you left this behind a$$hole

grammarpolice.jpg

yuor a ttoal wakner who rlelay souhld snedp lses tmie coerctrnig otrehs and mroe tmie gtetnig laid. Fckuiwt!!!

* tractor drivers or similar machines that drive deliberately on roads especially on a one laner creating a massive traffic jam

* cyclists on the road. bloody hell if theres a footpath bloody use it.

* commercial television. seven, nine and ten have become nothing short of attrocious. the amount of reality and crime shows on the tv control 70% of the channels. Im sick to death of a new medical show popping up every week as well as the likes of Big Brother, Aussie Idol, etc.

* Morning Talk shows. Sunrise is something that has made me hate channel 7 even more. The sight of David Koch talking himself up or Mel talking about how rags gives her a bit of a sniffle or how Mark Beretta brags on loving Love Actually which indirectly is presenting himself as a closeted geelong fellow just burns me up. Jessica Rowe used to do it to me on Today which was once a show I had immense respect for. Now I dont even bother flicking the TV on till the afternoon.

* Racists. What more can I say. Have dealt through it and absolutely despise it.

* Americanilisation of Australia. Seeing non African boys walking around in town with massive XXXXXXXXXXXL t-shirts and rapping thinking they are hardcore really shits me. Would like to give them a rap on how to get your own identity.

*Slow or shit drivers. Sometimes in a bad mood I have a short fuse and coincedentally bad drivers also pop around.

* Slow walkers. At uni or at work, 3 people taking the entire walkway talking sand walking slowly. Just would love to punch their heads in.

* Ignorant folk. Really shits me.

* Cold food from a take away store. Order a Whopper at my local joint and tell them to remove say pickles to get the burger fresh. Smart mudda****as just throw off pickles from a burger on the shelf and throw it over. Pretty peed off from it

* Slow service. Gets me on my nerves.

Good one :rolleyes:

I hate it in Hollywood movies like Bourne Identity and James Bond where they have locations around the world if it's somewhere other than USA they name the country. Sydney, Australia. Paris, France. Moscow, Russia. Then if it's in USA they don't. New York. Las Vegas. Sometimes they name the state. Langley, Virginia. I've been known to shout out "USA" in the middle of a movie when a US city is stated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have one - people who stand up at concerts all the time in the seating area to get food, go to the toilet. They disrupt everyone around them and block the view of the stage. can't anyone sit still for 2 hours?

People who don't use their initiative. My dad got handed the vcr control and wanted to change the volume, looked at it for two seconds before asking me for help. Its really not that hard :rolleyes:

I have one - people who stand up at concerts all the time in the seating area to get food, go to the toilet. They disrupt everyone around them and block the view of the stage. can't anyone sit still for 2 hours?

Actually, people that go to a concert and watch it while sitting on thier arse...shit me to tears.....especially if they yell for other people to sit down.

Seats in any concert venue shit me.

Only classical music should be enjoyed sitting down.

People that continually use a Simpsons reference.

People that like Kath & Kim.

Any tosser that starts the Aussie...Oi chant.

Any food packaging that requires a pair of scissors to open.

The size of the portion you get at an expensive restaraunt.

Anyone under 25.

Anyone over 40.

Anyone that has ever replied.."Tony Barber" when he started a question with "Who am I". Double hatred if they actually laughed at their own "joke".

Reality show contestants except for those on Survivor.

Reality show contestants that cry except for those on Survivor.

Yeah, there seem to be heaps more.

I've also noticed a lack of spiders. Normally at this time of the year there's a fair few crawling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back