Things that shit me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas flight staff (both international & domestic) no idea of the term customer service

Having a mate come round after work to crack a few cold ones and watch the cricket only to come home to my gf and her useless friends drinking tea and gossiping (though going to the pub instead does make up for it).

Spending 3 days a week at the driving range hitting the ball perfectly then playing at Flinders and ****ing up every shot and scoring 105

Gossip Magazines....the bane of society, how they always use the terms "a close friend" "an inside source" (The GF loves them)

When carrying a round over to your table at the pub only to have some arrogant ******** bump into you, spill your beer and have him say to you "watch it or Ill"..........or youll do what mother****er get 30 of your mates and take it outside? Tell your ****ing story walking moron

The fact the previews and ads go on for 40 minutes at the cinema these days

People that dont indicate they are turning right at intersections until the last second leaving you no time to change into the left lane

Fake greenies who crap on about how my actions are ruining the earth, yet they have a 4WD, the aircon blasting and are going on about their big round the world trip

Wannebe football supporters who only barrack for Man United, Arsenal or Chelsea, think they now everything about the game but dont understand the simple concept of "offside"

Teeny Boppers.
Jamster/ Mobile Active ads etc. that flog the most unoriginal, unimaginative crap and yet stupid emo/teeny boppers waste their money on this, thus sustaining the market for this junk. :mad:
People who don't indicate, or don't do it at all. Especially on roundabouts! Don't indicate right than turn off without indicating left, it's common sense FFS.
Plastic, manufactured music and try hards like Avril Lavigne who think they're punk but are undoubtedly followed by Pre-teeny boppers.
Building up static sitting in an office, then getting zapped badly from touching the filing cabinet or any door knob in the building.
People who move like sloths on pathways or in shopping centers, forcing you to barge through them or sometimes wait until you have a gap to pass them.
Everything electronic i buy always having some defect, without fail. PSP, dead pixels, got it replaced. Wii froze randomly, got it replaced. Computer has loudest CPU fan known to man etc.
Being the only person who understood and picked up more subtle, clever jokes in the Simpsons movie whereas everyone else only laughed when Homer got hurt (which was still funny).
Generally i hate arrogant and ignorant people and people who get their jollies from putting down and humiliating others.
The fact that it will ALWAYS rain when i go camping, even after extended periods of drought.
Thats the tip of the iceberg really, just have to take the bad with good.

People that hate the cops! They get caught speeding, doing a burg, robbing a 7/11, they get caught by the cops, roughed up a bit and they hate them! Yet, when they come home from work one day and discover they have been burged, who do they call? The Cops!!!

I'll add another one:

People who supposedly claim they are "animal lovers" and "hate to see any killed or in pain", yet make exceptions to a handful of animals... finding no moral objections of cruel treatment towards them because "they don't like them". :rolleyes:

I hate those people because not only is it cold hearted, but it is such blatant hypocrisy on a level so stupid.

People that hate the cops! They get caught speeding, doing a burg, robbing a 7/11, they get caught by the cops, roughed up a bit and they hate them! Yet, when they come home from work one day and discover they have been burged, who do they call? The Cops!!!

Ghostbusters :D

When you get promoted in your job to take over someone elses position who has been promoted elsewhere, your superiors spend over a week negotiating and recruit a person to come in and take over your old job, they come in last night for an hour and half to be shown through the entire expanses of the building in readiness to start this evening - the time comes for them to arrive at work to start.....

And they don't bLoody show up, no phone call, nothing :mad:

Thrown everything into absolute chaos.
Looks like I will be doing my job plus hers, I hope it isn't a stinking hot week like the three weeks from pre-Christmas/New Year to last Friday that I had to do both jobs in. :(

Qantas flight staff (both international & domestic) no idea of the term customer service

Having a mate come round after work to crack a few cold ones and watch the cricket only to come home to my gf and her useless friends drinking tea and gossiping (though going to the pub instead does make up for it).

Spending 3 days a week at the driving range hitting the ball perfectly then playing at Flinders and ****ing up every shot and scoring 105

Gossip Magazines....the bane of society, how they always use the terms "a close friend" "an inside source" (The GF loves them)

When carrying a round over to your table at the pub only to have some arrogant ******** bump into you, spill your beer and have him say to you "watch it or Ill"..........or youll do what mother****er get 30 of your mates and take it outside? Tell your ****ing story walking moron

The fact the previews and ads go on for 40 minutes at the cinema these days

People that dont indicate they are turning right at intersections until the last second leaving you no time to change into the left lane

Fake greenies who crap on about how my actions are ruining the earth, yet they have a 4WD, the aircon blasting and are going on about their big round the world trip

Wannebe football supporters who only barrack for Man United, Arsenal or Chelsea, think they now everything about the game but dont understand the simple concept of "offside"

Thankfully now most of them support either Chel$ea or Barca :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*People who use the wrong to: I am going too the park :mad: no. Learn how to use the right to's in the right context.

*Telemarketers they try and get me to buy something, without even asking for my parents.
*People who call any earlier then 9.00am on a Sunday morning.
*People who stand in the corridors, talking to their friends and won't move and when you go to walk through them they tell you how rude you are.
*Lleyton Hewitt.

That is all for now.

People who write 'then' when it should be 'than' ;)

People who, when you greet them, say "Goodgood".

Now, by this I don't mean "Good,....Good..." So as to sound as if you're contemplating something.

For some reason every Hippie/surfie/druggie/emo person under 30 comes in it's
"Gday, mate, how are you?"

The return is
"Goodgood, man..." or "Goodgood. What about yourself?"

Is this the new "like" or "bro" or the ubiquitous "um"? Shits me.

Clowns who find it acceptable to play their entire playlist consisting of unGodly rubbish via their phones/etc on public transport - the whole trip in, or out. An absolute disgrace. No common sence whatsoever.

And while I'm at it. And soz if this annoys some - even the use of 'soz' itself might annoy, but it could well be a word one day...

Those who have no idea what's going on
Emos
Smokers in public areas. Ok, it's your decision to smoke, that's fine. It's just that many others don't. So don't encroach.
Moronically loud ringtones.

Also

People who hack Maria Sharapova - yeah, she can be slow and methodical in her serving approach, but it's a method which works. Respect it, I say.

Teenagers (like 13 - 15 year olds) – the older I get I am now realizing theses little ****er shit me big time.

Agreed. There are some shockers. Some good ones, but nevertheless some horrors.

reading in the crimestoppers section of the paper yesterday

people who are waiting in line to get into a club at 3am getting punched and assaulted randomly for no reason

so many A -holes so few bullets

Whereas some idiots (like me) have followed Liverpool since the 70s and is now wondering if they'll win their first Premier League before I die :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back