Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Vander Nob and Daisy "Nob" Williams.

And that stinking sakata tune they used to play at the dome whenever they kicked a goal.

Having to sit next to Essendon supporters at games and share the oxygen

Nob Welsh and McNob are two current day players that shit me.

Hurley because he is a smart arse, oh and a nob.

I had to hang this from my bedroom door for 2 weeks after we lost to them early last year:

img0325mt.jpg

Trust me, I f**king hate Essendon more than all of you hippies. I'd kickbox Matthew Lloyd's d*ckhead clean-off if I saw him right now. Dog sniper scum

I hate them so much it burns within me dogs/cheats all they are, bangwagon jumpers are their fans and also i got banned from the Essendon bigfooty thing over nothing when Whomb their guy says worse things towards us f****** hyprocrites

I had to hang this from my bedroom door for 2 weeks after we lost to them early last year:

img0325mt.jpg

Trust me, I f**king hate Essendon more than all of you hippies. I'd kickbox Matthew Lloyd's d*ckhead clean-off if I saw him right now. Dog sniper scum

:D I remember that. **** me dead, I can only imagine the apoplexy you would have experienced waking up every morning.

I like your housemates & I've never even met them :cool:

The Essendon mods, Ben & Whomb, bless their crocheted Jobe Watson wallhangings, have set up a banter thread on their board. Go and play with likeminded people, but read the rules of engagement first.

You must hate history too
||||||||||
||||||||||||
||||||||||||||
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/​

Once again, revelling in victories from a time when none of us were alive, much less cared. We are the most successful club in Victoria off the field and on it in modern times. History may be yours, but the present belongs to us, Scum fan. :thumbsu::)

I just read that thread on the Bombers board, first few pages funny stuff, then some Essendon posters totally missed the point of the thread and started saying stuff like stop bagging Hawthorn and played the man not the ball.

Typical of Essendon supporters, aint the brightest bunch.

Things I hate about the scum:
-Darren Bewick (just everything about the guy)

-James Hird (has a man ever got more free kicks from umpires for sinking to his knees, well maybe Joel Selwood)

-Matthew Lloyd, oh man the hate I have for this guy is unbelievable, its the way he moves,talks,breathes,functions, everything about him is annoying. Primarily though that he can't take a mark and then land back down on his feet, smashed Thurgoods face with an arm guard and that he is just in general a cheat (also taking 10mins to line up a shot 20m out directly in front of goal doesn't help him)

-That pre-season game at waverly where harford climbed the post after essendon hit the post but was declared a goal to win the game

-A match in 2005/06 where essendon kicked the winning goal and got up by 2 points, only problem with that story was Jon Hay touched the ball on the line.

-Kevin Sheedy, man this guy annoys me, always comes up with some little gimick to get his troops fired up when they play us, even at GWS he annoys me, seems like he has Terry Wallance syndrome, trying to justify everything he has ever done as being positive

-Darren Goldspink, handed them the 01 prelim, sure had we won we'd never have hodge/mitch and the 08 grand final final and would have been hammered by the lions in the grand final. Not only does he give them frees inside their 50 but he over-rules from 30m away a goal umpires decision that the ball was touched on the line by Adrian Cox:confused::confused::confused:

-Round 9, 2001, after every goal at the dome they played the song Lets Get Loud by J-Lo, a more annoying sound I can not think of

-Players I hate, too many to mention, but a couple that come to mind, Mark Johnson, Angus Monfries, Kyle Reimers, Mark Mecuri

-Funnily enough round 22 last year actually doesn't annoy me that much at all, we deserved to loose, played poor all season, finals would have given us false hope we were good plus we would have been spanked by Adelaide. Unfortunately round 22 and the suspension meant Lloyd retired, I really wish he had played one more year so I could abuse him over the fence one more time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always hate how you went to Essendon matches, and all the teenage girls used to screen 'Wanganeen!!!', in a high pitch. So annoying. When Wanganeen left, they used to scream 'Hird!!' and when Hird left, it was 'Lloyd!!'. Now, they are strangely quite.

I always hate how you went to Essendon matches, and all the teenage girls used to screen 'Wanganeen!!!', in a high pitch. So annoying. When Wanganeen left, they used to scream 'Hird!!' and when Hird left, it was 'Lloyd!!'. Now, they are strangely quite.

It's back, 'Hurley!!'.

let's be fair; Thurgood did have a very smashable face

Classic example of the Essenscum fan trying to justify the brutish actions of his club's players.

I have nothing but contempt for this gutter club, which seems to have a knack for recruiting the worst of the worst. Roger Merrett stands out in my mind as about the most horrendous I've seen, but there have been countless others in Bomber colors. Even someone as "respected" (note quotes) as Tim Watson was actually a dirty thug.

Hird may have been a great player and a clean one, but he had the luxury of not having to go the biff because he was surrounded by dogs who could do it for him. Physical violence and thuggery seem to be an integral part of Essendon culture, and their fans are in many cases actually proud of this fact.
Frankly, I wouldn't p*ss on most of them if they were on fire. :D

I quite like red. Got a red motorcycle. I like black. I've got a black motorcycle too. but put red and black together and I feel a certain loathing, a quiet hatred of a bunch of pretty-boy scum that is that team with an airport in the middle of thier scummy footy team.

So to this week, my feeelings for the opposition are echoed by the feelings for the local country bumpkin TV, who will show the game 2 hours delayed. I will have to wait for 2 hours longer than some to see Buddy kick 10, Cyril to get 30 possessions, Ossie to kick 5, Hodgy and Mitchell to gather a lazy 28 each...watson to do a knee, rimmers to stick a golden boot up his own backside, and an old man in thier defense get his zimmer-frame tangled.

They are lucky Brown-dog is having a rest...

I quite like red. Got a red motorcycle. I like black. I've got a black motorcycle too. but put red and black together and I feel a certain loathing, a quiet hatred of a bunch of pretty-boy scum that is that team with an airport in the middle of thier scummy footy team.

So to this week, my feeelings for the opposition are echoed by the feelings for the local country bumpkin TV, who will show the game 2 hours delayed. I will have to wait for 2 hours longer than some to see Buddy kick 10, Cyril to get 30 possessions, Ossie to kick 5, Hodgy and Mitchell to gather a lazy 28 each...watson to do a knee, rimmers to stick a golden boot up his own backside, and an old man in thier defense get his zimmer-frame tangled.

They are lucky Brown-dog is having a rest...

:rolleyes::eek::p;):):D

Remove this Banner Ad

Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back