Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember the first time I saw a photo of Mark Williams in a scum jumper, he looked like he had been... infected somehow. Essendon supporters are the worst and I should know I had to bloody live there for a year. The Hawks will smash em by 10 goals.

Throughout the early years of the 2000s, I went to high school with a particularly scummy group of scum fans, the type of bandwagoners who knew six players really well and ignored the rest.

One girl in particular pissed me off above all others, just one of those typical self important scum fans from those times.

"Essendon are the best team ever, Dean Wallis is great, Matthew Lloyd deserves his free kicks, Kevin Sheedy is so smart, I loooove Gary Moorcroft, Dustin Fletcher is the best full back of all time and blah blah blah..."

Anyway, one of the only things that got me through the very barren hawk years of 02-06 was her reaction during the 2001 Preliminary Final.

Typical Scummy flog, she left at half time to queue up for Grand Final tickets, thinking that her boys were home and hosed, that Rama and co had validated her existence with a complete smashing of that arseh*le boy's hawks.

Anyway I found out later on that she was inconsolable and in tears during the radio broadcast of the final quarter as the Hawks mowed down the bombers and, barring some astonishing scumpiring and a ridiculously wide right goal post at the punt rd end, almost stole the show.

Now I know we didn't win, but the very thought of Nick Holland putting the Hawks within two points in the final quarter, followed by salty salty tears running down her smug, panicking, chubby moorcroft-esque cheeks...

man, that's still a nice thought, even now. :)

Go the hawks!

Sounds like someone got knocked back by the girls a lot!

So she got to see her team play in another GF the next week while you were at home bitching and moaning about the umpires the week before? You are very easily pleased! :thumbsu:

Funnily enough round 22 last year actually doesn't annoy me that much at all, we deserved to loose, played poor all season, finals would have given us false hope we were good plus we would have been spanked by Adelaide. Unfortunately round 22 and the suspension meant Lloyd retired, I really wish he had played one more year so I could abuse him over the fence one more time.

Is that you, Campbell Brown??

I know the bloke. He's the one who can't handle his piss.

He's the face of indian violence.

You must be proud of him..

He's not Indian. :rolleyes:

They are lucky Brown-dog is having a rest...

Brown does his best work from that side of the fence anyway. I'm sure he'll have his tongue hanging out of that stupid grin as he once again tries to ensure he shakes every Essendon player's hand.

You guys really should win on Friday night...

I love the way the scum hate us
they hate us because we look better and are better
they hate us because we are success
they hates as we are not reliant on flags from the 20's or tarnished with deceipt
hate us if you want, essenscum
hate us if you might
hate us if we are wrong
and hate us when we are right
hate us because we are better looking than you
hate us because you are not
hate us for whatever reason
hate us with all you've got
hate us because we are the club you want to be
hate us because you are weak
hate on scum
hate on

Go the Hawks :thumbsu:

Arrogant 'Merchant Bankers'

They think their the best for 16 premierships (equal with Carltank) :rolleyes:
Both won 6 of them prior to 1925, when we entered the competition.

So since we have been in the competition, we are on the same - 10

Don't hate anything else as much as those turds.

Arrogant 'Merchant Bankers'

They think their the best for 16 premierships (equal with Carltank) :rolleyes:
Both won 6 of them prior to 1925, when we entered the competition.

So since we have been in the competition, we are on the same - 10

Don't hate anything else as much as those turds.

Our record speaks for itself. Loved 84 and 85. Really enjoyed the last couple of times we played you, and am expecting much of the same dominance by us again when we play you Friday night and Fletch pawns Buddy, Hurley runs amok on...not sure what are your defenders names?? and Watson & Stants tears you guys a new one in the middle :)

Fletch is gonna PAWN Buddy? Didn't realise Buddy was Fletcher's mum's old jewellery...

Last time Fletcher played on Franklin he kicked 9 goals as a 20 year-old. That's why they put Ryder on him the next time and sure enough Buddy kicked 9 again.

Our record speaks for itself. Loved 84 and 85. Really enjoyed the last couple of times we played you, and am expecting much of the same dominance by us again when we play you Friday night and Fletch pawns Buddy, Hurley runs amok on...not sure what are your defenders names?? and Watson & Stants tears you guys a new one in the middle :)

Lets hope your defenders turn up. Dustbin, Pineapples, Prostitutes, ****tery...etc

Not sure who we will put on the 'superquick' Watson or schoolboy No.5 (no James Hird there :rolleyes:)

Hurley will wish he had been charged after Friday night ! He will have nightmares for weeks. Taxi, Taxi..............

Looking forward to seeing the gentle giant Hill, one of the games cleaner players :rolleyes:

Heard the new movie coming out of Windy Hill Bowls Club -
Scumdog Millionaires - Story of 22 Losers who think they're millionaires only to wake up & realise they have no home anymore & move to GWS to follow their once great leader 'Seedy' only to find out he thinks their all losers too.

Say hi to Mark 'Shotgun' Williams for me & Burger.;)

Warning to the public, due to a build-up of SCUM in our rivers and lakes, you must keep your children, women and elderly away from these areas.
We are working diligently to remove the SCUM which has surfaced in our natural environment, i have developed a "SCUM PIPE SKIMMER" which will extract the SCUM from our waters.

Below are photos i took of myself trying to disinfect the SCUM and my new invention 'THE SCUM PIPE CLEANER'.

The job should be completed by Friday night approx 10pm, the SCUM will be annihilated and destroyed once and for all. Family and friends are all invted to the after party to rejoice the extermination of the SCUM, songs will heard with voiceferous chanting "We're a happy team at Hawthorn......."

This has been an anoucement by "Arkadia" for the good of mankind to expel the SCUM before it ruins our society.

ps.. forgive me for the enlargement of the thread but i needed to highlight the problem CLEARLY....Thank-You.

12137-1.jpg
lake%20munson%20bg%20scum%20sampling%20for%20phytoplankton%20site%203%20001.jpg

Gee I'm sick of Essendon supporters. They keep deleting everything I post on their forums.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what I said.

This is what I said:

'Hawthorn has nothing to fear from Hurley. We don't have any indian players.'

and they deleted it.

Are they not proud of Hurley? Are they embarressed by his actions? If so, why are they treated him like the messiah? :confused: Don't they know that it wont 'just disappear' as they wish it would? Why did they present Lloyd's jumper to him just days after the incident? What are they thinking? What were they thinking?

Gee I'm sick of Essendon supporters. They keep deleting everything I post on their forums.

I don't think there's anything wrong with what I said.

This is what I said:

and they deleted it.

Are they not proud of Hurley? Are they embarressed by his actions? If so, why are they treated him like the messiah? :confused: Don't they know that it wont 'just disappear' as they wish it would? Why did they present Lloyd's jumper to him just days after the incident? What are they thinking? What were they thinking?

For the record I actually think what you said id kinda funny. Also yes we're proud of our boy!!!

See ya all on the weekend. It'll be a ripper!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the fact that they have started 2 of the biggest brawls in history (Windy Hill massacre and '90 GF) and yet still have the breathtakingly galling hypocrisy to squeal like the whiny little gimps they are whenever they cop a little aggro back......

That and that arrogant, effeminate arseclown of an Adrian Anderson wannabe football manager of theirs, Paul Hamilton..... douchebag of the highest order.

And Barry Young.

And John Coleman's knee....... for lasting as long as it did. Then maybe we would have the Hudson medal, instead of something named after a scumtard.

And Neville Bruns...... 'cause he didn't play for Essendon. If he did then Barney would have won a public service medal instead of being crucified like he was.:p

Hirdy went alright but.

I reckon you lot should go over and chuck some mud around in the thread on the Essendon board. Where's the fun when they can't respond?

I got told to go back to my "poo and wee cave"....

For the record I actually think what you said id kinda funny. Also yes we're proud of our boy!!!

See ya all on the weekend. It'll be a ripper!:thumbsu::thumbsu:
And good on you for being so proud.
1205indian_student-420x0.jpg

Y'all don't come back now, ya hear!

Done the hard work over the last month and kept it together, building and building towards some decent standard football.
I think we are well prepared and primed, and facts is, the dons are not a top team. Lucky if they're a top 8 team really.
We seem to have scared or worked the mental yips out of our heads, and really, that's about all they have got on us- that was what made rnd 6 so tough: they ain't that good at football.

I know what the dons can do to us, but this is just the wrong time to come up against us. Anyone besides the cats or scum and I'd be worried about catching us flat after a few wins and before the break, so I think this game comes at a good time.

I'll go out on a limb and predict an emphatic pounding. This will be the clinical dismantling of a lesser team we have been waiting for, cold and convincing, and the margin will be 40+, and the contest over by 3/4 time.
They usually do, but this week they just don't scare me.
Bounce the ball ump, I can't wait.

And good on you for being so proud.
1205indian_student-420x0.jpg

Y'all don't come back now, ya hear!

And if that was the guy Hurley punched and not a random image of a bashed Indian student from earlier that year, then the image might have had some relevance Galon. :thumbsu:

Hurley will kick 6 goals on the weekend, no matter how many cheap shots Changa throws at him. :thumbsu:

And if that was the guy Hurley punched and not a random image of a bashed Indian student from earlier that year, then the image might have had some relevance Galon. :thumbsu:

Hurley will kick 6 goals on the weekend, no matter how many cheap shots Changa throws at him. :thumbsu:

**** off troll:thumbsdown:

cabbie-basher wont get a kick and Changa will make your 'speedy' midfield look slow.

Has much more relevance to your stated pride than that of your super mega fanboy pic.
Don't post that rubbish on our board.

Now, be gone, before I knight you with a nice new primary colour.

Oh, and while I'm here, Yeah I hate Essendon's Ferrari/Man U supporters. Thousands of them that jump on board whenever they get a sniff of success, then proceed to tell you they 'don't really follow football' when it all get's a bit tough.

They're the epitome of bandwagon supporters. Must be the pretty red that attracts them all.

Kidding yourself.. Hawthorn supporters are the worst in regards to bandwagoning.
Absolute tripe.
Crows, Port & Sydney fans. Miles ahead of us in the bandwagoning stakes, but not so far in front of your supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Things We Hate About The Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back