Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They took out Johnson, we were without Corey for half the game and Scarlett for the entire game.

Adelaide are pretenders. Will be out in straight sets.
Youve got no idea- you dont get that arm chair ride in the finals from the umpyfor a start...not to mention the AA ruckmen was a last minute omission...handbagger:p

They took out Johnson, we were without Corey for half the game and Scarlett for the entire game.

Adelaide are pretenders. Will be out in straight sets.

Pea hearted effort from Adelaide in the last 1/4 when they had the momentum.

Hilarious that Camry fans are blaming the umps with some of the soft 50's they got.

High, negligent, medium impact. Doesn't look good. What's his record like?

He'll definitely go, not that I think he should, but he will. I'm more impressed that we fought out the game effectively one player down for the whole game, and two down for a half.

And the Tomahawk of course, made the mullett look like a 4th rate forward.

High, negligent, medium impact. Doesn't look good. What's his record like?

He'll definitely go, not that I think he should, but he will. I'm more impressed that we fought out the game effectively one player down for the whole game, and two down for a half.

And the Tomahawk of course, made the mullett look like a 4th rate forward.

Hawkins was good. Walker is only now playing in a good team. Hawkins was born in to one. Bit of a difference there.

Maybe SJ should look where he is running. Nothing in it, but Thommo will get 4 knowing the idiots on the MRP

Hawkins was good. Walker is only now playing in a good team. Hawkins was born in to one. Bit of a difference there.

Maybe SJ should look where he is running. Nothing in it, but Thommo will get 4 knowing the idiots on the MRP

The worst thing about it was that Thompson braced his shoulder, and then after the impact his elbow rises which suggests intent. I'm not saying it was intentional, it just looked that way. Every single one of those that gets looked at by the MRP gets booked. Every club would have a story about a player who got suspended after an incident like that when they didn't deserve to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back