Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bring back the Bennett avatar you silly

And don't tell me how to post arseh*le, I'll edit your posts so that I can card you (Chief, the most stable genius, is as susceptible to a bribe as the next CEO)
****ing power corrupts Sodium laureth sulfate chef!
Screw Chief, the most stable genius,. Which is probably what you are doing, or at least providing a mangina for him to do so!

As for the remark about me being a silly!
Well, I resemble that remark:thumbsu:
:cool:

******* weak arse dog geelong supporters wanting blood. Both players went to the area the ball was going to be in. Stevie J ran into Thompson. Thompson kept his arm tucked in and Stevie J hit his bicep. All the commentators said it was fine and legal. I think even one of the commentators was Harley today was it not?

Only reason you guys won was because it was played at your shithole of a stadium, but guess what......... you don't get to play finals down there you handbaggers.

We drop a game with far from our best squad on the park and we are the pretenders. Those excuses were good enough for you guys earlier in the year when we pants you by 50.

See you in the finals pussies...... thats if you don't get knocked out in the first round.

PS Hawks are going to maul you on Friday night. Enjoy the bloodbath.

Here you go, to help with your offended relief...

anuleaf-mands.jpg

Read the whole thread ****wit, not everyone believes Thompson should be suspended o_O

Mooney I had respect for you earlier in the week. But after that it has dissipated...

Mate, at centre clearances if you have eyes for the ball and collect someone accidently its justified, but as soon as the ball was bounced thompson went straight for johnson and only had eyes for him, not the ball. I think he will get 1 week.

******* weak arse dog geelong supporters wanting blood. Both players went to the area the ball was going to be in. Stevie J ran into Thompson. Thompson kept his arm tucked in and Stevie J hit his bicep. All the commentators said it was fine and legal. I think even one of the commentators was Harley today was it not?

Only reason you guys won was because it was played at your shithole of a stadium, but guess what......... you don't get to play finals down there you handbaggers.

We drop a game with far from our best squad on the park and we are the pretenders. Those excuses were good enough for you guys earlier in the year when we pants you by 50.

See you in the finals pussies...... thats if you don't get knocked out in the first round.

holy **** we have on bad mother**** here:eek:

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

EFC (Edited for comedy)

****ing power corrupts Sodium laureth sulfate chef!
Screw Chief, the most stable genius,. Which is probably what you are doing, or at least providing a mangina for him to do so!

As for the remark about me being a silly!
Well, I resemble that remark:thumbsu:
:cool:

Comin at ya Fisty... **** Friday, that's in the bag... we're gunna take you duckers down to China Town in a fortnight.. COME AT US BRAH'S!!!

come_at_me_brah.jpg

Must really sting.

Nope. Flogged you guys earlier in the year. Had this marked down as a loss, even more so when Jacobs was a late withdrawal. We never play well at Kadina. Only won there what........ 4 times. We even lost there in our premiership years. Means nothing losing down there because no finals will be played there.

What I can't stand is pissweak supporters wanting a player to go for weeks because of a fair bump. Ziebell should have never gone for what he did and its supporters like this that ruin our game because they effectively back up what the MRP dishes out even if its wrong.

Nothing to see here.

be gracious and admit you would have lost if the rain didnt come, you know it :)

haha yeah you guys had the wind for 2 quarters in dry conditions.... then it started to piss down with rain when Geelong had the wind in the last quarter... and somehow you think that benefited Geelong? LOL! It stopped you getting smashed by 20 goals.

Oh and the thug Thompson should get 3 weeks.

Mate, at centre clearances if you have eyes for the ball and collect someone accidently its justified, but as soon as the ball was bounced thompson went straight for johnson and only had eyes for him, not the ball. I think he will get 1 week.
That is a sick joke.. Thomo didn't see him Till the last split second and braced for impact. Johnson fell into his shoulder. Completely accidental. As I said before if he gets weeks I will give up on Afl as a sport. Could well cost him a brownlow too

Thompson shouldn't go for that. Fellow Cats fans you are going on as if Thompson lined him up from 10 metres away and just charged into him. Johnno was hard at it and Thommo didn't even see him. The shoulder getting tucked in and the elbow going up was an involuntary reaction which looked a hell of a lot worse in slow motion. There wasn't any malicious intent and if you rant on like a bunch of flogs then all you are doing is buying into the crap which the AFL are implementing - removing intent from any MRP decision which involves high contact and just making someone guilty regardless - which is destroying the game.

That is a sick joke.. Thomo didn't see him Till the last split second and braced for impact. Johnson fell into his shoulder. Completely accidental. As I said before if he gets weeks I will give up on Afl as a sport. Could well cost him a brownlow too

Accidents don't matter. The tribunal and match review panel has stated that on several occasions.

He doesn't deserve the brownlow medal... it is FAIREST and best not Thug and Best.

haha yeah you guys had the wind for 2 quarters in dry conditions.... then it started to piss down with rain when Geelong had the wind in the last quarter... and somehow you think that benefited Geelong? LOL! It stopped you getting smashed by 20 goals.

Oh and the thug Thompson should get 3 weeks.
Troll flog still offended from last week I see
So much fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comin at ya Fisty... **** Friday, that's in the bag... we're gunna take you duckers down to China Town in a fortnight.. COME AT US BRAH'S!!!

come_at_me_brah.jpg
The only thing thats in the 'bag' brah, is the vitamin K that the great DKerr is loaded with. Once he distributes that gear to Stoksy, it will spread like herpes on Duthies crotch amongst the Scats players and then POW! Your lot will look like Gillards chances of re-election!

PS snippy braces brother:thumbsu: You could also use a little coaching on how to hold/point a firearm :)

Thompson shouldn't go for that. Fellow Cats fans you are going on as if Thompson lined him up from 10 metres away and just charged into him. Johnno was hard at it and Thommo didn't even see him. The shoulder getting tucked in and the elbow going up was an involuntary reaction which looked a hell of a lot worse in slow motion. There wasn't any malicious intent and if you rant on like a bunch of flogs then all you are doing is buying into the crap which the AFL are implementing - removing intent from any MRP decision which involves high contact and just making someone guilty regardless - which is destroying the game.
:thumbsu:

Those of us who have sense are saying that he shouldn't go. You only have to look at his track record, he is a completely fair player. But the MRP are a law unto themselves and when players get hit and hurt as a result of 1) Negligent contact (not intended really), 2) High (in the face), 3)at least Medium impact... he will go and we all know it. That is just current day AFL footy. We've all had players rubbed out for rubbish, and this will just be another case of that.

The only thing thats in the 'bag' brah, is the vitamin K that the great DKerr is loaded with. Once he distributes that gear to Stoksy, it will spread like herpes on Duthies crotch amongst the Scats players and then POW! Your lot will look like Gillards chances of re-election!

PS snippy braces brother:thumbsu: You could also use a little coaching on how to hold/point a firearm :)

I'm pointing it at your nuts fisty, so you might want to think again.

If Zeibell gets 4, so will Thommo.

No idea those clowns.

Was a good game. Crows challenged a couple of times, but our skills let us down. Geelong have THAT intensity back that was missing for a couple of months.

Not many win at the Cattery. Didnt expect us to, but happy with the effort considering Jacobs, Tippet, Henderson, Shaw, Martin, Otten were out.

Yes, I realise SJ, Pods were out along with Corey for the second half.
and Scarlett, Varcoe, Menzel, Vardy and Wojcinski. Some talent yea.

Grand Finals aren't won at AAMI you flog.

The butt hurtt over a home and away game, considering his side is top 2 is strong in this character guys.

He obviously can't handle alchohol, or he's braindead naturally, you decide.

PS: We don't need to play finals at Sklled Stadium, we've won 3 flags at the MCG only recently.

Grand Finals aren't won at AAMI you flog.

The offended over a home and away game, considering his side is top 2 is strong in this character guys.

He obviously can't handle alchohol, or he's braindead naturally, you decide.

Thats my point. It was a junk game. Yes it would have been nice to win but in the end we will still finish top 2 and get 2 home finals.

Secondly GFs are not played at AAMI but finals are you flog. I never said anything about a GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back