Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually thanks Thompson you weak dog, Stevie gets to rest his possibly dodgy adductor to be fresh for the next game and you get 3 weeks and lose the game. Good result all round. :thumbsu:

The worst thing about it was that Thompson braced his shoulder, and then after the impact his elbow rises which suggests intent. I'm not saying it was intentional, it just looked that way. Every single one of those that gets looked at by the MRP gets booked. Every club would have a story about a player who got suspended after an incident like that when they didn't deserve to.
If Zeibell gets 4, so will Thommo.

No idea those clowns.

Was a good game. Crows challenged a couple of times, but our skills let us down. Geelong have THAT intensity back that was missing for a couple of months.

Not many win at the Cattery. Didnt expect us to, but happy with the effort considering Jacobs, Tippet, Henderson, Shaw, Martin, Otten were out.

Yes, I realise SJ, Pods were out along with Corey for the second half.

If Zeibell gets 4, so will Thommo.

No idea those clowns.

Was a good game. Crows challenged a couple of times, but our skills let us down. Geelong have THAT intensity back that was missing for a couple of months.

Not many win at the Cattery. Didnt expect us to, but happy with the effort considering Jacobs, Tippet, Henderson, Shaw, Martin, Otten were out.

Yes, I realise SJ, Pods were out along with Corey for the second half.

Corey hurt us, he was playing like a man possessed until he went off injured. Not having Stevie J meant that we were going to tire being one man down. Pods doubtfully deserves a spot in the side at the moment, he's very down on last years form.

And I'm spewing we couldn't tempt Dangerfield to come back home, ****ing gun

Corey hurt us, he was playing like a man possessed until he went off injured. Not having Stevie J meant that we were going to tire being one man down. Pods doubtfully deserves a spot in the side at the moment, he's very down on last years form.

And I'm spewing we couldn't tempt Dangerfield to come back home, ******* gun

I was happy Pods didnt play. Rate him quite highly. He would have stretched our defence even more.

Corey was on fire. Dunno what he injured.

Danger:):thumbsu: Jet of the highest order.

Yes Channel 7 - 'There is nothing in it' when you elect to bump someone in the jaw.

Doesn't matter if it's accidental or a 'split decision' you elect to bump and hit the head/jaw you suffer the consequence.
Boo hoo sob sob eat shit and die. Blatant attack on thompson. Stupid is stupid is Stevie. If you're gonna try to take out someone at the first bounce
a) Don't lead with your face
B) Pick on someone who isn't built like a brick shithouse.

Fool.

mate there was absolutely nothing in it...

if anything Thompson slowed his momentum down

if he gets suspended for this.... oh my.

well if he gets suspended for that they may just have to make it a non contact game

lets hope common sense prevails here.

Mich Malthouse and and Tom Harley summed it up perfectly..enough said

Yeah 3 weeks for Johnson being stupid enough to run straight past the contest into Thompsons arm:rolleyes: . If he anything he (Johnson) should get a week for being a moron
whats the bet it doesnt turn out that way. So hows your night going now that realised your footy club is shit?

I was happy Pods didnt play. Rate him quite highly. He would have stretched our defence even more.

Corey was on fire. Dunno what he injured.

Danger:):thumbsu: Jet of the highest order.

Corey did something to his shoulder, i just hope it's not serious. I forgot we were also missing Scarlett.

Liked Sloane's game, he's a very good clearance player.

Hahaha so much fail.
If Thompson goes for that I'll give up on Afl as a sport! The one who should go is ducker selwood for grabbing danger around the throat!
Sorry to say Roo, but I think Thompson will go. Not because I think he should, but because he hit Johnno in the head which forced him to sit out the game. Accidental or not. Hey shit rule, but hell be cited and he will miss a week or two. About the Joel Selwood incident. I saw him grab him around the throat too and I was yelling at the TV for him to get his hands off him. Couldnt believe the umpire didnt blow the whistle for that. Good game for us though mate, good luck in the finals. Youll be there and prominent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey did something to his shoulder, i just hope it's not serious. I forgot we were also missing Scarlett.

Liked Sloane's game, he's a very good clearance player.
Tyler brother, what the **** is this praising of other teams personelle? WTF?

Jesus, you make soap, invite other flogs around then drop the shit?

Man up! You hate everyone else that is not Geepong! You hate other humans!
Represent the ****ing bay and all the bad things it represents!

/rant

Hahaha so much fail.
If Thompson goes for that I'll give up on Afl as a sport! The one who should go is ducker selwood for grabbing danger around the throat!

I'm just glad Tommahawk didn't connect with his angry swinging fist in the 3rd...WTF was he thinking. Wasn't like he was having a shit day.

I saw Selwood grab Danger and thought, **** me, way to give away a free kick when we didn't need to.

I thought the umpires were ok in general play, they didn't pay any cheapies in a hotly contested game, but where they really ****ed up was with every single "incorrect disposal/holding the ball" decision. How the **** is a player being sat on by 2-3 opponents supposed to make a "genuine attempt" and there were plenty of times a tackled player had prior, did not dispose of correctly... play on. That was the single worst interpretation of that rule I have ever seen in any game. And I know it went 70/30 our way.

On Thompson, you need to get a grip. There are heaps of previous cases where a player was in his situation, had a similar outcome and they got rubbed out. He doesn't deserve it, but he will go and you know it.

Tyler brother, what the **** is this praising of other teams personelle? WTF?

Jesus, you make soap, invite other flogs around then drop the shit?

Man up! You hate everyone else that is not Geepong! You hate other humans!
Represent the ****ing bay and all the bad things it represents!

/rant

Bring back the Bennett avatar you campaigner

And don't tell me how to post arseh*le, I'll edit your posts so that I can card you (Chief, the most stable genius, is as susceptible to a bribe as the next CEO)

Just saw the replay and there was nothing in it.

The way the AFL is being run though I expect he will get 2 weeks with an early plea.

You're probably right.

A few weeks ago SEN were taking calls on who the AA midfield brigade (classic Ruckman, rover, ruck rover, centreman config) would be. I said ruck - Cox, and the other 3 to be Selwood (yes bias), Pendleberry and Thompson. I was gobsmacked that I was the only caller to nominate Thompson. I can't ever remember seeing him play a bad game, or be overtly aggressive to another player. Such and underrated player.

****ing weak ass dog geelong supporters wanting blood. Both players went to the area the ball was going to be in. Stevie J ran into Thompson. Thompson kept his arm tucked in and Stevie J hit his bicep. All the commentators said it was fine and legal. I think even one of the commentators was Harley today was it not?

Only reason you guys won was because it was played at your shithole of a stadium, but guess what......... you don't get to play finals down there you handbaggers.

We drop a game with far from our best squad on the park and we are the pretenders. Those excuses were good enough for you guys earlier in the year when we pants you by 50.

See you in the finals pussies...... thats if you don't get knocked out in the first round.

PS Hawks are going to maul you on Friday night. Enjoy the bloodbath.

******* weak arse dog geelong supporters wanting blood. Both players went to the area the ball was going to be in. Stevie J ran into Thompson. Thompson kept his arm tucked in and Stevie J hit his bicep. All the commentators said it was fine and legal. I think even one of the commentators was Harley today was it not?

Only reason you guys won was because it was played at your shithole of a stadium, but guess what......... you don't get to play finals down there you handbaggers.

We drop a game with far from our best squad on the park and we are the pretenders. Those excuses were good enough for you guys earlier in the year when we pants you by 50.

See you in the finals pussies...... thats if you don't get knocked out in the first round.

PS Hawks are going to maul you on Friday night. Enjoy the bloodbath.
Must really sting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thompson 3 weeks - GEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLOOOONG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back