Thoughts on new Crows tv commercial.

Remove this Banner Ad

I like it, the only part that looks a bit odd is when Betts is about to cross the bridge, he looks like a giant

This is that man McLeod's influence on the club. Cleverer than most will ever realize.

I note both of SA's clubs indigenous culture and where they're taking it. One makes up dodgy indigenous week guernsey stories the other invokes dreamtime. A fair reflection about the souls of each club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually very good. The music and serious tone of it are a little bit 'seek light Adelaide Uni' for my taste, but it's very good nonetheless. I guess the tone is reflective of the AFC's overall circumstances - moving forward against adversity. This commercial promotes oneness, and I really like the murder of Crows forming footy-related shapes.

Really? They did the CGI in-house? That seems a very specific skill to be employing at a footy club.

In any case, I think it is very good. Someone had the guts to approve an approach that is a bit on the arty side, atmospheric rather than overtly manipulative, and definitely non-conventional. Big tick for all those reasons.

I am a little concerned with the fact there was no mention of if we were planning on giving up at any stage this season.

So does that mean we MIGHT give up? Shit I hope not but the fact they just avoided mentioning it altogether.... crap I dunno.

Seems a major oversight for mine. Hope none of the opposition players see it and put two and two together because the cat is out of the bag now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on new Crows tv commercial.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back