Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

What I'm confused about is the incoherence in your reply.

I asked who was going to organise a multi and you quoted your vote of IBB.

How does that make any sense?

If you want to talk multis and who it would benefit, it's no way it's the village at this point in time. We have zero info and no numbers. Not that it's remotely close to even happening anyway.
Bfew is sus as hell

Surely too small a playing list to have a seer and fake seer? But these TIAYG don’t follow a normal convention so that’s just an educated guess.
It's an interesting conundrum in these fluid role games. Evil factions 4 of each? 1 neutral? That's 9 out of 20 players.

There's been ~5 claim generic villager so if we believe them (and we don't) that leaves 6 roles. JOAT, me then 3xFlogs?, Seer?, Vig?

For balance it feels like there should be 8 good roles. Do you agree?

Sheep Eating GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is deadline whenever MC feels like it or what? I haven't played a TIAYG before and without an OP or a role I'm feeling a little off-kilter.
I think it will be around the usual times (like this morning was ~9am AEST) so some time around 8-9pm. But it is when it happens.

If the vig missed then they probably should mention who they missed on (provided it wasn't me).

I'd be happy enough to throw a vote in that direction and also sen the amulet their way.
I'm the Vig and my attempted hit on I bleed Blue last night, came back as "Your kill was not successful"

If I was to take a punt at I bleed Blue being the SK, or a Mafia or Wolf faction head,
I'd pick a Mafia or Wolf faction head, based on his WW activity close to the time that the role PM's were sent out for this game.

But I wouldn't rule out that he's one of any of the other night immunes to kill attempts in this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back